I've posted my issue but I never found anyone that has had the same issue. I am on the road a lot so I use navigation and listen to podcasts and music. On almost every occasion within a half hour of both apps running one or both apps will close automatically and without warning. I will have to restart the app for it to continue. I know this is a first world problem, just want to see if this is just me or if it's others as well.

If any Priv owners use their navigation often, if you could use a music app as well and see if you can replicate my issue I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully this is just a small software bug that will get ironed out and not a memory issue my phone has.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 07:04 PM
    Sorry are you asking someone to test on their Priv running navigation and podcast app and see if they crash or are you saying you have a Priv that is crashing when doing this?
    11-15-15 07:09 PM
    Sorry are you asking someone to test on their Priv running navigation and podcast app and see if they crash or are you saying you have a Priv that is crashing when doing this?
    Both! My phone isn't crashing, the music and/or navigation apps are crashing. Just was seeing if the next time any of you guys use your navigation if you could just throw on some tunes and see if anything closes in a half hours time.

11-15-15 07:24 PM
    Do you have a Priv or a different phone and want to go to the Priv if you can do this?
    11-15-15 07:28 PM
    I have a Priv. I have had android phones since 2010, and this is the first time I have had this issue with any android phone I have owned.

11-15-15 07:37 PM
    I use maps all the time with pocket casts with no issues but never longer than 30 min so far
    11-15-15 07:47 PM
    I've had Google maps running for well over an hour with no problems. Periodically turn on Pandora or YouTube again no problems. But I haven't run a music player for any significant amount yet.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    11-15-15 08:46 PM
    I appreciate all your help. I have noticed that when it happens it also disconnects and resets my moto 360 watch. There are so many variables that it could be. I don't want to exchange when this small thing is literally the only issue I have. Probably just going to hope for software updates can alleviate the issue.

11-15-15 08:53 PM
    Both! My phone isn't crashing, the music and/or navigation apps are crashing. Just was seeing if the next time any of you guys use your navigation if you could just throw on some tunes and see if anything closes in a half hours time.

I use Waze whenever I'm driving, and stream music via Bluetooth to my car stereo, and neither app has crashed on my Priv. Also have several other apps running simultaneously too. I'm assuming you've rebooted?

11-15-15 09:01 PM
    I appreciate all your help. I have noticed that when it happens it also disconnects and resets my moto 360 watch. There are so many variables that it could be. I don't want to exchange when this small thing is literally the only issue I have. Probably just going to hope for software updates can alleviate the issue.

It's likely that it is hitting a thermal limit if it is also dropping your Bluetooth connection (in English, your phone is overheating and shutdown all non-essential heat generating functions to protect your hardware from damage ). This is something that I am fairly certain will dramatically improve with updates.

11-15-15 09:42 PM
    No problems with mine doing this (Waze, primarily) and also no problems running 2ish hours at a stint while streaming music to bluetooth headphones, running Garmin Connect live track and a couple more apps as well. The latter I do frequently; not always 2 hours, but an hour a day is an average run for me.
    11-15-15 09:54 PM
    It's likely that it is hitting a thermal limit if it is also dropping your Bluetooth connection (in English, your phone is overheating and shutdown all non-essential heat generating functions to protect your hardware from damage ). This is something that I am fairly certain will dramatically improve with updates.

That's weird because of everyone here saying they have heat issues, I have felt like mine is definitely on the cooler side.

11-15-15 10:42 PM