I have Pop3 on my Priv (and all previous BlackBerry devices) but I'm not able to create or move email to custom folders. Does anybody know what set-up I need on email to be able to do this. I have my own domain so should be able to customise as I need it. Cheers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-22-15 06:54 PM
    You'll need a modern email format like IMAP or Exchange ActiveSync in order to sync folders.
    12-22-15 07:28 PM
    Thank you, i'll give IMAP a go and see what happens

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    rthonpm likes this.
    12-23-15 03:29 PM
    You'll be glad you did. POP3 may have been fine when we were only using a single machine for email, but most people are using at least two devices for email. With IMAP you'll at least get email, folders, and a sort of calendar sync. I say sort of since invites will also sync like messages on multiple devices.
    12-23-15 07:57 PM
    You'll be glad you did. POP3 may have been fine when we were only using a single machine for email, but most people are using at least two devices for email. With IMAP you'll at least get email, folders, and a sort of calendar sync. I say sort of since invites will also sync like messages on multiple devices.
    Coming from BBOS7 I was able to have 4 separate email icons on my home screen (Torch). I have been trying my wife's old Galaxy S4 and with multiple email accounts there seems to be just a universal inbox where you have to go and either show both emails combined or have to select one then show just those contents. On the PRIV can you have separate icons for EACH account? Before I could see immediately by the red splat notification and clicked on the individual account. I am probably confused by folders and thinking they are the same thing as the separate icons on the screen. I have 3 POP accounts plus a Yahoo one. I believe when they were setup on the Torch, they were changed to IMAP by the BB email setup (at least the Yahoo account). Everything works fine though. Thanks in advance.
    12-24-15 09:33 AM
    Coming from BBOS7 I was able to have 4 separate email icons on my home screen (Torch). I have been trying my wife's old Galaxy S4 and with multiple email accounts there seems to be just a universal inbox where you have to go and either show both emails combined or have to select one then show just those contents. On the PRIV can you have separate icons for EACH account? Before I could see immediately by the red splat notification and clicked on the individual account. I am probably confused by folders and thinking they are the same thing as the separate icons on the screen. I have 3 POP accounts plus a Yahoo one. I believe when they were setup on the Torch, they were changed to IMAP by the BB email setup (at least the Yahoo account). Everything works fine though. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, you can have individual icons for each email account on your home screen. Go into settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub --> Account Settings --> Click an account you want to add a shortcut for --> You should see a button for "Add home screen shortcut" (or similar) listed.
    keepthetorch likes this.
    12-24-15 10:28 AM
    Yes, you can have individual icons for each email account on your home screen. Go into settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub --> Account Settings --> Click an account you want to add a shortcut for --> You should see a button for "Add home screen shortcut" (or similar) listed.
    Thank you very much. I was hoping so. As soon as VZW has them available I will get one. I really like to see each account at a glance. Much appreciated.
    12-24-15 11:03 AM