I'm currently a Passport user and I have purchased a Priv (should be collecting it on Wednesday). Looking at all the forums I have to ask is it hard to have the same integration with the hub and file manager on the Priv. After all it is BlackBerry hardware and they have their software additions throughout the UI. I see that IOS has an imitation hub feature now by swiping from the left to get notifications and you can reply from within the notification as well. Now all the IOS followers hailing these features but the BlackBerry users had this from day one. Please let's not lose our identity even if we are sleeping with Android now.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 06:32 PM
    Looking at all the forums I have to ask is it hard to have the same integration with the hub and file manager on the Priv
    Depends. What functionalities are you looking for exactly? The preloaded file manager is basic and most people can't even find it, so downloading one from Google Play is pretty much the first step for anyone looking for a file manager system. It being a BlackBerry doesn't mean much in this case, even the user manual tells you download a file manager from Google Play lol.
    09-19-16 06:26 PM
    If the full BB10 hub experience +file manager with full integration system wide came over to the Priv and other BlackBerry phones running Android there wouldn't be another experience in the mobile space now that could compare.

Posted via CB10
    Willeonabe and Jrox74 like this.
    09-19-16 08:17 PM
    If the full BB10 hub experience +file manager with full integration system wide came over to the Priv and other BlackBerry phones running Android there wouldn't be another experience in the mobile space now that could compare.

Posted via CB10
    You won't get that kind of integration unless it came from Google itself. This is because Android is not a BlackBerry OS, and no amount of tweaking will make it one. The kind of integration you want can only be obtained in a native OS.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    09-19-16 09:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 02:23 AM