same issue ... switched 2 days ago with no update/notice ( verizion version ) ....
    04-19-17 07:16 PM
    Well, FINALLY I'm not nuts - well, not in this area anyway!

What I don't like about the new "interface" is that I preferred seeing what the changes were before hitting UPDATE. You can still do that if you remember to hit the LEFT area and don't accidentally fall for the UPDATE button on the right!!!!
    04-19-17 07:28 PM
    Well, FINALLY I'm not nuts - well, not in this area anyway!

What I don't like about the new "interface" is that I preferred seeing what the changes were before hitting UPDATE. You can still do that if you remember to hit the LEFT area and don't accidentally fall for the UPDATE button on the right!!!!
    I personally liked the previous version better... no idea why Play Store changed the view and format.

If it ain't broke... don't fix it I say... 😁

Bob
    FF22 likes this.
    04-19-17 07:53 PM
    I personally liked the previous version better... no idea why Play Store changed the view and format.

If it ain't broke... don't fix it I say... ������

Bob
    Yes, change for change sake is not always appropriate. I think Google just makes changes so it looks like they are actively doing SOMETHING.

I guess the fact that I had TWO Priv's made me more aware of this change. And sure, enough, when I went to the Verizon model, the Playstore had now changed to match the other one! Just looked at my OP and I see it took a bit more than a month for it to catch up to the Verizon model.
    04-19-17 10:17 PM

If it ain't broke... don't fix it I say... 😁

Bob
    Yes, change for change sake is not always appropriate. I think Google just makes changes so it looks like they are actively doing SOMETHING.

I guess the fact that I had TWO Priv's made me more aware of this change. And sure, enough, when I went to the Verizon model, the Playstore had now changed to match the other one! Just looked at my OP and I see it took a bit more than a month for it to catch up to the Verizon model.
    04-19-17 10:17 PM
    Same here. My Verizon Priv has the new layout.
    04-20-17 01:05 AM
    New Google Play Store update makes it easier to manage your apps - GSMArena.com news

It's a Play Store update. A 'secret' one, as someone said , as there is no other kind of Play Store updates.

That list was always terrible, so this is a welcome change, IMO. But looks kind of out of place as all the other screens are old.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-20-17 01:44 AM
    Bob, mine also (AT&T locked) shows the "new" layout, as of a few days ago.
    04-20-17 03:59 PM
33 12