Congrats, made me look

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    and it truly is running on Marshmallow ! ! !
    05-09-16 01:00 PM
    Lol I didn't either at first, it's freaking funny.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    OK I feel slightly better I wasn't the only one hoodwinked. Haha

05-09-16 02:25 PM
    Add chocolate and a graham cracker...
    Only if you want S'more power.
    05-09-16 05:26 PM
    Dang it,just security update! 😠

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    05-09-16 06:57 PM
    No I have the Cricket SIM now. I bought a Priv and it came with an unlock code. The instructions said to install the new SIM and it would ask me to input the unlock code. It never asked for the code.

That's because cricket uses At&t's network. You don't have to get it unlocked if you use it on Cricket.

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-09-16 07:14 PM
    Ugh I jumped the gun. But I bet marshmallow will come today, my cousin who works for Att just said it will be released today. She's not been wrong yet. She said the security will always come first for att

She's not been wrong yet you say... first time for everything... hahaha

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    05-09-16 08:45 PM
    For those of you just trying to get a straight answer, here's my AT&T unlocked PRIV running an AT&T active Sim.

Time of update check: 10:40 Central (GMT-5). Guess I'll try again in 24 hours. All I hear is speculation and it's getting aggravating. My AT&T Priv on Marshmallow-4270.jpg

Posted via the CrackBerry App from my BlackBerry PRIV
    05-09-16 10:44 PM
    I've got the same situation. Have a AT&T priv on cricket network. I check for update everyday but no luck so far :/

05-10-16 12:05 AM
    Does anyone know if you have an unlocked AT&T priv using a diff carrier sim if you will get any updates at all or do u have to have an AT&T sim in the priv to get update notifications?
    05-10-16 06:06 AM
    Does anyone know if you have an unlocked AT&T priv using a diff carrier sim if you will get any updates at all or do u have to have an AT&T sim in the priv to get update notifications?
    You'll need an AT&T SIM to get updates. I speak from experience.
    05-10-16 07:28 AM
    I've got the same situation. Have a AT&T priv on cricket network. I check for update everyday but no luck so far :/

You will NOT get the update if you're using a Cricket Sim. You can ONLY get the OTA on a At&t locked or unlocked phone with an ACTIVE At&t Sim.

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-10-16 07:37 AM
    this sucks cause i live all the way int he caribbean guess i may just have to wait for the autoloader release of marshmallow to update
    05-10-16 07:59 AM
    Here is my AT&T Priv on Marshmallow this morning. Attachment 399318
    Battery life?
    Dark Hub?
    Lithuanian?
    Hieroglyphic keyboard?
    Can you load BB10 apps now?
    Does it still have the hand warmer function?
    05-10-16 01:02 PM
    Love it

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    05-10-16 01:23 PM
    AT&T PRIV Unlocked or Not unlocked:

1) With AT&T sim that has an active account will get updates when AT&T pushes it.
    2) Without AT&T sim, phone may just say there is no update even if update is already released. In this case borrow an active sim from AT&T user and check for update.
    3) Using a different carrier with an unlocked AT&T Priv - will most likely need an active AT&T sim to get the update when it becomes available.
    05-10-16 02:10 PM
    AT&T PRIV Unlocked or Not unlocked:

1) With AT&T sim that has an active account will get updates when AT&T pushes it.
    2) Without AT&T sim, phone may just say there is no update even if update is already released. In this case borrow an active sim from AT&T user and check for update.
    3) Using a different carrier with an unlocked AT&T Priv - will most likely need an active AT&T sim to get the update when it becomes available.
    Or find an autoloader!

05-10-16 02:36 PM
    AT&T is really ticking me off

lang007 and c1ferret like this.
    05-10-16 06:49 PM
    What does your cousin say now?

drpearson likes this.
    05-10-16 08:49 PM
    What does your cousin say now?

Lol she's not sure what happened with the update, but I will tell you she said att is becoming a joke and she's going to retire in 2 weeks. She did say that the update still is showing the 9th so since it's passed hopefully their just a day or 2 late. I switched to Att because I received good deals through her work account, but since she's leaving I'm pretty sure I'm packing up and going to T-Mobile. I paid cash for my Priv and if it's compatible with T-Mobile and if I can get the Update the day I sign up with them then I'm positive about switching. Do to my job it's going to be Saturday before I can switch ( if phone will work with t-mobile.

05-10-16 11:14 PM
    I have a factory unlocked (shop BlackBerry) Priv on T-mobile and get the updates when they are released. I got the MM release on the 26th of April. There was an update right before it which was in preparation for the MM release.
    05-11-16 12:46 AM
    You'll need an AT&T SIM to get updates. I speak from experience.
    Another option is get a 'Go Phone' SIM, (AT&T's prepaid) about a dollar, register it online, you don't even have to buy any airtime.
    This will get you the AT&T updates, when and if AT&T decides to release any.
    (Wish I could remember who figured this out first, so I could give him credit)

Or find an autoloader!

Autoloaders are also carrier specific, so they may or may not be available, but only after the carrier has released the update OTA.
    05-11-16 08:34 AM
    Another option is get a 'Go Phone' SIM, (AT&T's prepaid) about a dollar, register it online, you don't even have to buy any airtime.
    This will get you the AT&T updates, when and if AT&T decides to release any.
    (Wish I could remember who figured this out first, so I could give him credit)
    Actually, that's what I use. The GO SIM. The only issue with this is that they periodically deactivate the SIM. You'll get a 'SIM not provisioned' message. You have to call them and reactivate the SIM, at which point they'll try to get you to add money to it (don't, as any money you add will expire in a month). Once they reactivate the SIM, everything works fine.
    05-11-16 05:47 PM
    Actually, that's what I use. The GO SIM. The only issue with this is that they periodically deactivate the SIM. You'll get a 'SIM not provisioned' message. You have to call them and reactivate the SIM, at which point they'll try to get you to add money to it (don't, as any money you add will expire in a month). Once they reactivate the SIM, everything works fine.
    Thank You, good to know.
    I'm running a Factory Unlocked, so don't need to worry about it. But have been trying to get the word out.
    05-12-16 05:23 AM
73 123