Here is my AT&T Priv on Marshmallow this morning. My AT&T Priv on Marshmallow-att-priv-marshmalllow.jpg
    05-08-16 01:41 PM
    05-08-16 01:43 PM
    Tsk tsk

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-08-16 01:51 PM
    It definitely appears that the heat issue was resolved...

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    05-08-16 02:27 PM
    Is this in the U.S.?

05-08-16 02:55 PM
    I just switched to Cricket but my phone still AT&T locked. I didn't consider updates before switching. Since Cricket uses AT&T network will I get Marshmallow when AT&T updates? Or will I have to wait for Cricket?

Did AT&T push the update out?

05-08-16 04:40 PM
    That's about right!!!

05-08-16 04:43 PM
    I just switched to Cricket but my phone still AT&T locked. I didn't consider updates before switching. Since Cricket uses AT&T network will I get Marshmallow when AT&T updates? Or will I have to wait for Cricket?

Did AT&T push the update out?

Cricket will not push out the OTA to any At&t phone. You will NOT get the update unless you have an Active At&t sim. At&t has not released the OTA for Marshmallow.

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-08-16 05:32 PM
    Add chocolate and a graham cracker, play the most graphic intensive game you can find, and enjoy the metaphorical fruit of your labor...

anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-08-16 05:33 PM
    If you are still AT&T locked you still have an AT&T SIM, should be no problem with updates.
    Cricket is AT&T's prepaid, or at least one of them.
    05-08-16 06:30 PM
    If you are still AT&T locked you still have an AT&T SIM, should be no problem with updates.
    Agreed...I got an AT&T Priv with an unlock code attacked from Newegg. The phone would not prompt for the unlock code with a friend's Cricket Sim because it was still on AT&T. A friend's Verizon Sim did the trick.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 09:16 PM
    No I have the Cricket SIM now. I bought a Priv and it came with an unlock code. The instructions said to install the new SIM and it would ask me to input the unlock code. It never asked for the code.

05-08-16 10:06 PM
    Lol that's hilarious.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    05-08-16 10:26 PM
    Cricket will not push out the OTA to any At&t phone. You will NOT get the update unless you have an Active At&t sim. At&t has not released the OTA for Marshmallow.

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    How are people using Marshmallow on ATT Priv?

05-08-16 10:51 PM
    Congrats, made me look

anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-08-16 10:53 PM
    Agreed...I got an AT&T Priv with an unlock code attacked from Newegg. The phone would not prompt for the unlock code with a friend's Cricket Sim because it was still on AT&T. A friend's Verizon Sim did the trick.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm I am wondering if I should keep this phone ATT locked for the purposes of updates.

I been trying to search for unlock info but the terminology gets a great deal of hits on Google with people looking for tips to unlock the phone as in getting into their phone after they locked it. Not unlocking it from the carrier.

05-08-16 10:54 PM
    Oh for Pete's sake I didn't notice that this guy's phone was merely sitting on a Marshmallow.

I feel like a dumba$$.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android.

You got me smis!!
    05-08-16 11:31 PM
    No I have the Cricket SIM now. I bought a Priv and it came with an unlock code. The instructions said to install the new SIM and it would ask me to input the unlock code. It never asked for the code.

Long as your'e getting cricket pricing, leave it alone. You will get updates when, and if AT&T releases them. If you unlock it, you won't get the updates any faster and there may be extra hoops to jump through.

Do a search for 'factory unlocked vs carrier unlocked'.
    05-09-16 06:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    No point unlocking it, unless you are going to leave AT&T, and Cricket is just a lower priced division of AT&T.
    No idea if AT&T/Cricket will push updates to an unlocked with Cricket SIM, I would guess yes.
    05-09-16 06:31 AM
    Oh for Pete's sake I didn't notice that this guy's phone was merely sitting on a Marshmallow.

I feel like a dumba$$.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android.

You got me smis!!
    Lol I didn't either at first, it's freaking funny.

05-09-16 06:55 AM
    I'm pretty sure we'll have Marshmallow today from att, I just read the att forum. Will it notify me or will I have to manually check for the update?

05-09-16 06:58 AM
    I'm pretty sure we'll have Marshmallow today from att, I just read the att forum. Will it notify me or will I have to manually check for the update?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    What did you see on the ATT forum that makes you think it's coming today? Also, it will eventually tell you that you need to update, I always avoid checking unless you know it's out because of the 24 hour wait period to check again.
    05-09-16 07:08 AM
    It said some people would receive it the 3rd and the att release was for the 9th.

05-09-16 07:16 AM
    What did you see on the ATT forum that makes you think it's coming today? Also, it will eventually tell you that you need to update, I always avoid checking unless you know it's out because of the 24 hour wait period to check again.
    I hate checking myself because like you said it makes you wait 24 hours lol. I will try to find the article and share it, I wasn't logged in so hopefully I can.

05-09-16 07:18 AM
    [QUOTE=Phinhead54;12424001]What did you see on the ATT forum that makes you think it's coming today? Also, it will eventually tell you that you need to update, I always avoid checking unless you know it's out because of the 24 hour wait period to check again.[/ecn]

Are you a miami dolphins fan? I seen your name said Phinhead.

Creg38 likes this.
    05-09-16 07:19 AM
73 123