Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    The AT&T store guy says I'm out of luck. BlackBerry support won't answer me on Twitter. Is there anything I can do to force it to boot up? I *think* it started downloading a security update, and maybe there wasn't enough room on the drive.

What I'd love to be able to do is log on at least once to delete some files and try to allow it to complete the OS update. Last resort, I'd like to try a reset. I seem to recall that being an option on older Blackberry phones.

Also, I was able to get to the boot screen, and was able to move the cursor to "fast boot" but wasn't sure how to select that option.
    Last edited by Tim Heard; 08-03-19 at 12:34 PM.
    08-03-19 12:23 PM
    The AT&T store guy says I'm out of luck. BlackBerry support won't answer me on Twitter. Is there anything I can do to force it to boot up? I *think* it started downloading a security update, and maybe there wasn't enough room on the drive.

What I'd love to be able to do is log on at least once to delete some files and try to allow it to complete the OS update. Last resort, I'd like to try a reset. I seem to recall that being an option on older Blackberry phones.

Also, I was able to get to the boot screen, and was able to move the cursor to "fast boot" but wasn't sure how to select that option.
    https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    08-03-19 12:38 PM
    Is it possible to initiate a hard reboot while the phone is in this state?
    08-03-19 02:41 PM
    Is it possible to initiate a hard reboot while the phone is in this state?
    A "hard reboot" is nothing more than turning the phone off and then back on again.

But you're welcome to hold the power button (from ON) for 32 seconds.
    08-03-19 02:45 PM