Yes, it worked really well. However I did not transfer my email accounts over. I started that process from scratch.

While doing that, I discovered that I could not add gmail accounts to the HUB, it would not accept it, saying that it could not establish connection to the server. I tried everything possible.

The Priv is a nice device and for the most part, everything works as it should, but is its not BlackBerry 10. If you need a productivity work horse, I don't believe this is the device.

In addition, I owned a 9800 back in the day and loved the keyboard on that device. The Priv's keyboard seems to have been crammed in there and seems to be smaller than what the 9800 was in my opinion. To be honest, the keyboard seem cheap and flimsy!! The material itself and keys seem lose compared to all the other BlackBerry devices with keyboards.

So screen if the screen was a little bigger, the keyboard was larger in width and height, I think I would have stuck with it. It's going back, and I'm going back to PP OG and setting up my new PP SE. If I need android, I'll jump on to my Note 4 that's also brand new and is pretty awesome, if you disregard all the Sammy Bloatware!!

Looking forward to seeing the next 2 Android devices BlackBerry will launch later this year, if that ever materializes.

Cheers!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android Note 4
    I have a 2 Gmail accounts in my Priv hub. One account is a strict *@gmail.com address. The second is a unique domain acquired and served by gmail. Both functioning beautifully in my Priv hub. Just want you to know it's possible.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    03-19-16 05:19 PM
    I have a 2 Gmail accounts in my Priv hub. One account is a strict *@gmail.com address. The second is a unique domain acquired and served by gmail. Both functioning beautifully in my Priv hub. Just want you to know it's possible.

Thanks for the heads up!

How were you able to install it? Did you have go to imap or something?
    I've tried so many times, just not working...

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2836, OS 10.3.2.2876
    03-19-16 05:42 PM
    I setup the two gmail accounts using the imap option in hub setup.

03-20-16 10:54 AM
    Mark

Z10
    04-11-16 06:11 AM
29 12