Your personal deficiencies don't speak for me.
    And your personal insults are not appreciated. Congrats you have provided a "review " after 30 minutes of use. You are now qualified to write reviews for the verge. If anyone cares to read a real review....Bla1ze used the device for at least a week before providing insight. imo that provides way more insight than someone who took a Priv for a 30 minute joy ride

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    Last edited by Carjackd; 11-14-15 at 02:52 PM.
    ConstantinoMorelli and buwee like this.
    11-14-15 02:41 PM
    Another I played with a demo in store so I'm qualified to give a review thread. Use the device for a week and then come back and tells us what you think. The device may surprise you.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Amen!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    buwee likes this.
    11-14-15 02:42 PM
    LMBO the OP is only giving "his" opinion on the device, this thread is acting as if he committed a crime. Great post OP, thanks for sharing, this board is full of those pro and against the new phone. I believe everyone should be entitled to their opinion, like the many on this thread who disagree with yours.

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    Isn't it interesting how people (ie men) can't have a normal conversation with each other without causing conflict!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 02:48 PM
    I just played with the priv at a telus store for the first time. That is one nice phone. For me the keyboard was quite comfortable. The video quality is amazing. The camera was amazing as well. I'll wait till my contract is up for my passport. Then we'll see.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 03:29 PM
    [QUOTE=Carjackd;12079775]And your personal insults are not appreciated. Congrats you have provided a "review " after 30 minutes of use. You are now qualified to write reviews for the verge. If anyone cares to read a real review....Bla1ze used the device for at least a week before providing insight. imo that provides way more insight than someone who took a Priv for a 30 minute joy ride

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot[/QUOTE

It didn't occur to me that you recognize reviews and impressions as having identical meanings.....I don't recall issuing an insult...sorry you feel that way mate
    11-14-15 09:31 PM
    I'll keep my S6 Edge for a "Full" android experience.
    LOL - Samsung, a "full Android experience"? I believe the Priv is a much fuller Android experience than the crappy Touchwiz skin on Samsung devices. I know because I have a Note 4 & a Note Edge and neither of them are a "full" Android experience. Maybe you should try the Nexus for a "full" Android experience. LOL
    11-14-15 10:09 PM
    Why do you write all your messages in italic?
    Do you want to portray yourself as a poet and/or want to be perceived like one or something?
    LMAO
    11-14-15 10:15 PM
    LOL - Samsung, a "full Android experience"? I believe the Priv is a much fuller Android experience than the crappy Touchwiz skin on Samsung devices. I know because I have a Note 4 & a Note Edge and neither of them are a "full" Android experience. Maybe you should try the Nexus for a "full" Android experience. LOL
    Yep. That comment had me scratching my head. Samsung is pretty far from Google's stock Android. BlackBerry's skin is much closer to stock Android and not only that but BlackBerry actually added physical keyboard to it.

So, BlackBerry is full Android ++
    Samsung on the other hand heavily skinned Android and that substracts from stock Android. So, if anything, Samsung is Android- (not Android++)

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 10:15 PM
    Nice I can't wait to purchase the device and use it for a few days to see how I feel about it

Posted via CB10
    nicky_willz likes this.
    11-14-15 10:42 PM
    I tired it out at Rogers today. Didn't play with the OS much because it's Android. But I was really surprised how nice it felt.

It will slide by thumbing the screen but it didn't feel loose. I was surprise how thin it was. It felt nicely balanced. People have been hitching about the pkb being too small. I currently use a Passport so I'm use the this massive pkb. But found the Privs kb to be ok and something I'd probably get use to easily after a week or two.

Let's hope they come out with a BB10 version.

Posted via CB10
    It feels great in the hands and has a slick look to it.
    Hoping for a BB10 Priv might be an extreme case of wishful thinking
    better off sticking with your Passport.
    11-15-15 03:46 PM

My largest gripe with the Priv is that it's a blend of BB10/Android and the functions of the interface is quite busy. One of the wonderful functions of BB10 is it's unique from an Android OS.At the moment using both a Note 6/S6 Edge my initial thought is the Priv is nowhere as refined as these two android devices and rightfully so as the Priv is in it's break in period. However, I believe if your interested in an android phone there are a multitude of options that I would consider supreme to the Priv.

How can you stick with Note 6 that it is not out yet?
    Trisk333 likes this.
    11-16-15 08:04 PM
    How can you stick with Note 6 that it is not out yet?
    *Note 5
    11-16-15 08:42 PM
37 12