Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Absolutely awful, He should go in Monday and sort these idiots out
    10-24-15 02:00 PM
    Absolutely awful, He should go in Monday and sort these idiots out
    you are assuming hes not the ***** who came up with all these
    10-24-15 02:02 PM
    I don't know but it is dreadful.
    10-24-15 02:57 PM
    I shouldn't have posted this as I really don't was to see some temp lose their job Please disregard Mr Chen; it is an amazing website, inviting and engaging.
    10-24-15 03:02 PM
    Thread title revised. Please watch the language!
    10-24-15 05:19 PM
    Pretty sure whatever company they payed to to build the shop BlackBerry website is already fired anyway, or at least their contract would've expired.

Now it should be managed by a marketing person. And hosted by digital river. I would think...

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-24-15 05:27 PM
    I wonder why they are not firing digitalriver yet... pathetic service... pathetic customer care

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-24-15 05:31 PM
    You ever think they're doing this on purpose? Ever since this phone was introduced its been half-assed and a joke.

The main page on BBRY website is disgusting. Wtf.
    10-24-15 05:34 PM
    You ever think they're doing this on purpose? Ever since this phone was introduced its been half-assed and a joke.

The main page on BBRY website is disgusting. Wtf.
    Lmao holy wow!
    Just checked out the main page, at first I thought the main BlackBerry site had been hacked and defaced by anonymous or something.

Hmm,
    "Catchin' some PRIV"
    "Oh yeah!"

My heart goes out to Chen when I see the mess that is the ShopBB website.-img_20151024_235507.png

Yep, cheesy teen text speak like that "reallyyyy" appeals to enterprise customers... and those heads of state that BlackBerry likes to tout.

Blackberry was a joke to non blackberry users, now their last few existing blackberry customers are laughing at them too, not in a good way...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:59 PM
    My heart goes out to Chen when I see the mess that is the ShopBB website.-cshez4rweaar6ot.png

Just to make things worse have you seen the ad they chose to promote the Priv on major websites...
    Ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 06:11 PM
    ^ the way the silhouette is holding the phone looks unnatural, verging on creepy

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 06:19 PM
    ^ the way the silhouette is holding the phone looks unnatural, verging on creepy

Posted via CB10
    The point of view looks like you are watching someone prying on you with a Priv while you are sitting on the loo...
    Maybe they should add 'wait your turn' or 'almost done!' if they intend it as an ad for Priv's reservation

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 06:29 PM
    I wonder why they are not firing digitalriver yet... pathetic service... pathetic customer care

Posted via CB10
    Actually, they renewed under Chen. He sucks on so many levels.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 06:32 PM
    Lmao holy wow!
    Just checked out the main page, at first I thought the main BlackBerry site had been hacked and defaced by anonymous or something.

Posted via CB10
    I thought the same thing. Who the hell approved of this?

Another thing is Blackberry has potential to promote a product. If you go to their youtube page they have some good videos. But when it comes down to crunch-time and really pushing something new out there they fail.

One thing I want to also note is Blackberrys stock price. Currently at $7.32 a share. Just from glancing at the chart it looks like its ready to make a nice move up to $8. If you wanna capture a good .30 cent move you could potentially cash out on a new Priv. Work the company for itself. mmmmm127 did you check out some out-of-the-money calls? Maybe in-the-money could be attractive also, I haven't looked at the option chains as of late. But the stock could be pricing in the new Priv ahead of launch. Just something to be aware of.
    10-24-15 06:37 PM
    I thought the same thing. Who the hell approved of this?

Another thing is Blackberry has potential to promote a product. If you go to their youtube page they have some good videos. But when it comes down to crunch-time and really pushing something new out there they fail.

One thing I want to also note is Blackberrys stock price. Currently at $7.32 a share. Just from glancing at the chart it looks like its ready to make a nice move up to $8. If you wanna capture a good .30 cent move you could potentially cash out on a new Priv. Work the company for itself. mmmmm127 did you check out some out-of-the-money calls? Maybe in-the-money could be attractive also, I haven't looked at the option chains as of late. But the stock could be pricing in the new Priv ahead of launch. Just something to be aware of.
    I sold my CDN8 calls (expired 19 OCT) and purchased CDN10 calls (@ 55c) expiring Jan15 (BB-TO is currently $9.66) I'm hoping for a bounce. Stock has more to run, I expect.
    10-24-15 07:37 PM
    At least they haven't hired the palm pre lady .... yet. :|

Last edited by Shuswap; 10-24-15 at 08:35 PM.
    10-24-15 07:42 PM
    It's not the people on the bottom who make all the decisions and come up with the ideas, they're just the ones that help the business along. I appreciate everyone is under pressure but they just need some creative ideas. Most leading business people are just that, business but they're consumers too and sometimes you need to engage these people with creative thinking to get them to believe in you. Only then will they begin to buy because people buy on impulse.

Forget about us, we're just enthusiasts who would throw our money at anything BlackBerry bring out even if it was our last penny but if BlackBerry ever wanted to be a success again they need to think outside the box a little bit more.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 08:11 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSHez4rWEAAr6oT.png 
Views:	773 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	377321

Just to make things worse have you seen the ad they chose to promote the Priv on major websites...
    Ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    Is this a Priv screenshot? Edge feature, pin watermarks

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 09:01 PM
    Fire Chen!! Let's start a movement.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 09:46 PM
    That Privacy On ad is a bad joke

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:42 PM