So i recently paid off my iPhone at tmobile which made me eligible for the jump on demand program where you can "upgrade" 3 times in a year at no cost. So I was trying to decide between the 6s+ and the note when out of the corner of my eye i saw the PRIV.
    It just looked awesome, and despite some of the reviews i had read i convinced myself that they had to have been exaggerated and walked out with my PRIV!! Off the bat i loved the design of the phone and realized i hadn't used a keyboard in awhile lol.
    ANYWAY literally as soon as i left the parking lot, i already felt a slight heat sensation in my pocket. So 10 minutes with my phone and it was already super hot.
    I got home to charge it and from 40% it said "3+ hours to charge" which is quite ridiculous. i literally look down at the edge when charging and see no change
    I took a 20 minute drive to the car dealership and by the time i had arrived i had gone down 15%, in this time i did not touch the phone at all.
    Anyway i got home, backed up my phone, reset it, and made sure everything was up to date. followed some other tips as well from all the "Battery Saving Ideas Guaranteed!" posts. Immediately following i ordered a quick charger 2.0 seeing how badly i would need it.
    So my first day.. I'd consider it a rough day. Hopefully it'll get better from here.

OH and the camera is grrrroooosssss i guess this means less selfies lol
    02-15-16 08:27 PM
    After day three of use, post your thoughts. The first three - seven days the device is merely settling
    02-15-16 08:33 PM
    Disable the tmobile my account app it kills battery. Your battery and the heat issue will improve after a few days. Android has a lot of syncing and stuff going on after the initial setup.
    02-15-16 08:33 PM
    The phone got hot for me first few days. Now is normal. Same for battery. It got better over time. Rear camera is good. I understand there are phones which take better photos bur for me it is big improvement over z30 and photos look really good. Front facing camera I hardly use it. For Skype perhaps so I do not care much. Buy one of quick chargers. I got one for car and phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-15-16 09:02 PM
    Coming from a Passport, I was dismayed by the first few days' battery life. Give the phone/Google some time to sync, and the battery will be fine. Also, be sure to update all apps in the Play Store, as they will also run better.
    02-15-16 09:08 PM
    Make sure you update everything. Should help big time.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    02-15-16 09:33 PM
    The battery is fine for most people I know, but coming from a passport I was disappointed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-15-16 09:52 PM
    Please use this link to help. It's full of BlackBerry battery saving tips for the PRIV. I work a 14hr shift, and use Pandora throughout my shift with 45% left when my shift is done, before I get back in my car. So give all these tips a try. Thanks.

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2015/...-battery-tips/

BBM: 5BF018C8 Channels:C00121E43
    02-15-16 10:08 PM