First of all, I want to say that my Priv is as my daily assistant for many points.
    I buy it as soon as it was available in France.
    Pebble steal is the perfect companion but now I have some trouble with the bluetooth.

as mention in the title, the bluetooth switch of randomly and I don't know why.
    I try to check in the setting but no founding. I check for app autorization and nothing show me what can append.

This is really randomly and I'm aware about it because my pebble lose the conection. This is not the quality of the bluetooth link, it just switch off.

Now I ask for help, perhaps I install one app (Pokemon go the last one...) that can interact, but I don't find how to monitor when it append and how to solve.

Any idea ?
    07-27-16 05:53 AM
    I can't be sure but I would suspect and app. Can you delete the last app or two you have installed and see if this works?
    FF22 likes this.
    07-27-16 07:42 AM
    I can't be sure but I would suspect and app. Can you delete the last app or two you have installed and see if this works?
    I will try and keep the forum inform. Is it possible that in overeating mode the bluetooth shutdown ? just an idea...
    07-28-16 03:40 AM