I have a gut feeling Verizon's next BlackBerry device running Android will be all touch and no keyboard.

It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 09:40 PM
    I have a gut feeling Verizon's next BlackBerry device running Android will be all touch and no keyboard. If not before then right after.

Anyone else think this may be the case

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 09:42 PM
    Sorry, dont agree. They said "the Priv is coming soon", not "another BlackBerry". To each their own.
    11-29-15 09:44 PM
    Honestly, I would like the Priv even if it were all touch. I always liked my z10 vkb and the Priv is just as good with a shade more room. I rarely open the pkb on it anyway to my surprise. I often wonder what else they could have packed in it with the room the pkb takes up!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android On My Priv
    11-29-15 09:46 PM
    I agree that they will release an all touch device, but it won't be a BlackBerry. It will be an HTC, a Samsung, a Moto, a Huaiwei, a One Plus, an LG, my fingers are getting tired typing this. Point is there are enough all touch Android phones released everyday. I have no idea why you or anyone else would hope for another.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the Priv
    11-29-15 09:47 PM
    Why would Verizon accept an undifferentiated Android slab from BlackBerry? Aside from the keyboard, did the Priv bring anything class-leading to the table? Verizon may have customers that are looking for a BlackBerry, however, they are probably either looking for a keyboard or something that is at least compatible with their current BlackBerry infrastructure.
    11-29-15 10:02 PM
    Should I laugh or should i cry about that all touch slab? Lmao

Posted via Lasko Electric Fan
    11-29-15 11:11 PM
    Chen mention on interview, AT&T have an exclusive deal with Priv, and it will be finished in 2016
    11-29-15 11:53 PM
    Might actually be waiting for the Vienna.
    11-30-15 03:56 AM
    Because I feel the world has moved on from the keyboard and it's not a priority for Verizon or Android peeps.

Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 06:42 PM
    I think it's more likely Verizon will release an all white priv as well as the all black.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 08:39 PM
    I have a gut feeling Verizon's next BlackBerry device running Android will be all touch and no keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to try Activia yogurt for your gut feeling.
    11-30-15 10:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    I wonder how your gut will feel after you eat those words? Better order a side salad to balance it out.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 11:50 PM