I'm curious if anyone knows of any good music players that work with the preview window case and does what poweramp does? Poweramp does not seem to work with this case. I think songs will be changeable for the first song or so and then the buttons are greyed out. Poweramp's equalizer is cool but I could live without it if need be.
    11-25-16 06:33 PM
    I'm not sure I get what you are asking. By preview during first song or two, could you explain a little more or add a screen shot? I use PowerAmp as well and it does have an amazing feature set, almost too much for casual users.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    11-26-16 11:12 AM
    Thank you for responding. I guess I'm just looking for a replacement app or possibly a setting I'm missing. Here's a screenshot. And the buttons are unresponsive when they look look this.

Music player that works with preview window case and does what poweramp does-1480181795287.jpg
    11-26-16 11:37 AM
    I'm not sure I get what you are asking. By preview during first song or two, could you explain a little more or add a screen shot? I use PowerAmp as well and it does have an amazing feature set, almost too much for casual users.
    I think he's looking for a Media Player that displays a screen/whatever in the Window of the BB flip case?? The flip case shows Clock and some other info by default. I'm not sure if anything else takes advantage of the window in the flip case.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    11-26-16 11:44 AM
    Neutron's controls work on flip case window notification.
    FF22 and chuckiev79 like this.
    11-26-16 12:01 PM
    This is the stock Google Music player
    Attached Thumbnails Music player that works with preview window case and does what poweramp does-62035.jpg  
    FF22 and chuckiev79 like this.
    11-26-16 12:07 PM
    Neutron's controls work on flip case window notification.
    Yes a music player with all the bells and whistles of poweramp and functions properly with flip case. I have been using the google music player, but it doesn't seem to do everything I would like. As for neutron, is this the app your referring to? And thanks for the responses. Much appreciated!👍

Music player that works with preview window case and does what poweramp does-1480261280121.jpg
    11-27-16 09:44 AM
    Yes a music player with all the bells and whistles of poweramp and functions properly with flip case. I have been using the google music player, but it doesn't seem to do everything I would like. As for neutron, is this the app your referring to? And thanks for the responses. Much appreciated!👍

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1480261280121.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	413012
    Have you tried the PowerAmp widget? Will it work in that capacity? I don't use widgets but I would think it do the same thing.
    11-27-16 10:11 PM

Yes, that Neutron. I use that on my PlayBook. They're both excellent feature players and music clients.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    11-27-16 10:13 PM
    Have you tried the PowerAmp widget? Will it work in that capacity? I don't use widgets but I would think it do the same thing.
    I think it's just a software issue. I posted a bug report in the poweramp forums. I downloaded the alpha version and it doesn't go grey but all buttons are completely unresponsive. I tried neutron cool but not my flavor. I think I'll just stick with Google play music until poweramp fixes this. Thanks for the replies.
    11-27-16 10:41 PM

Yes, that's the one, sorry that I didn't put a link...

And, yes, it's a bit complex and (over)loaded with features and options plus the UI isn't all that great so I can understand that it's not to everyone's taste. I wouldn't change it for anything, though, it's one of the first apps I install to a phone.
    If you want something relatively simple, there are certainly better options.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    11-28-16 01:50 AM
    VLC gives the controls in the window
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    11-28-16 11:18 AM