I've had my Priv about a week now and I've been trying to arrange my apps to my liking. Seems to be hit or miss moving shortcuts from one screen to another. Also I've accidentally created a folder and can't undo it. Am I missing something or is it just because of the curved screen. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
    01-23-18 01:32 PM
    I've had my Priv about a week now and I've been trying to arrange my apps to my liking. Seems to be hit or miss moving shortcuts from one screen to another. Also I've accidentally created a folder and can't undo it. Am I missing something or is it just because of the curved screen. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
    To get rid of the folder, make sure nothing is in it. Long press on it and it should give you options to delete it.

As for moving apps to another screws, make sure you press and hold and move and don't let go till the next screen pops up. Then release. At least that is how I remember doing it.
    sputneek likes this.
    01-23-18 01:46 PM
    To get rid of the folder, make sure nothing is in it. Long press on it and it should give you options to delete it.

As for moving apps to another screws, make sure you press and hold and move and don't let go till the next screen pops up. Then release. At least that is how I remember doing it.
    Thanks Newcollector, got rid of the folder. I actually know how to move the icons but when I slide them to the edge and wait for the next page it just doesn't drop in. There's a pop up that says "can not move to this location".
    01-23-18 02:07 PM
    Thanks Newcollector, got rid of the folder. I actually know how to move the icons but when I slide them to the edge and wait for the next page it just doesn't drop in. There's a pop up that says "can not move to this location".
    You need to create another page. Try pulling the app from your app drawer and move it to the edge. Try to both the right and to the left.

Also, which app are you moving? Are you using a different launcher than the BlackBerry Launcher?
    01-23-18 02:12 PM
    You need to create another page. Try pulling the app from your app drawer and move it to the edge. Try to both the right and to the left.

Also, which app are you moving? Are you using a different launcher than the BlackBerry Launcher?
    Using BlackBerry launcher, I'm trying to have only two pages and when I try to move an icon from the first page to the next page it skips and creates a third page even though there are only four icons on that second. So I even tried moving the icons from the second page to the third and that doesn't work either, hehe
    01-23-18 02:36 PM
    Don't let up with your finger till the app is where you want it, 2nd, 3rd or 20th page.
    It will jump to a new page pretty quickly, the moment it does pull back to mid screen, then put it where you want. Usually the message is because you let go while app was on top of another.
    sputneek likes this.
    01-23-18 05:14 PM
    Thanks very much Wezard, that was it, I wasn't yanking it back to mid screen, not really intuitive but hey it worked. Thank you and everybody!
    01-23-18 05:22 PM
    Thanks very much Wezard, that was it, I wasn't yanking it back to mid screen, not really intuitive but hey it worked. Thank you and everybody!
    Glad you got it set up, sputneek.
    01-25-18 06:47 AM