Actually the down volume key is the silence ringer key. Maybe the mute key is too, but I've always used the volume down key.

Posted from my Priv
    01-19-16 11:59 PM
    same here,volume down on just about every smartphone will mute incoming call,it's evident BB couldn't find a feature for the button. I wonder what the production cost for that button was?
    I just called my phone from my house phone several times. Mute, volume down, AND volume up all work for silencing incoming calls.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-20-16 08:36 AM
    Tasker can do a lot more things if the device is granted administrator permissions, but it can still do amazing things without root.

Great idea but, as Fret Madden said, when in the camera app, the volume buttons already snap a photo, so the mute button doing that isn't really needed.
    oh i didnt know that ! thank you
    01-20-16 09:37 AM
    oh i didnt know that ! thank you
    Hey there ...

Is it possible to use "Tasker" to produce physical keyboard Key Press Sounds? Another user from a different thread tried using "AutoInput" plugin but it didn't work. Any idea how this can be achieved?
    02-06-16 02:45 PM
    i heard it is possible, but not sure about with tasker with physical keyboard. people tried other apps and said it cause slow down and keytone delays thus not really worth it atm.
    02-06-16 03:02 PM
    Your wish is granted: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rackctrl&hl=en

And here's something with even more functionality than just skipping tracks. Map your volume keys to do various things. I haven't tested this one on the Priv, but maybe that middle button can be mapped with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...quickclickgold
    These links don't work for me. Could you please provide me with the names of them?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-06-16 07:57 PM
    Up arrows beside voice command n symbol never touched them yet

~sweetsweetPRIV
    02-06-16 10:33 PM
    Up arrows beside voice command n symbol never touched them yet

~sweetsweetPRIV
    ...you mean the Shift keys?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-06-16 10:38 PM
33 12