did you see the model number?
    11-04-15 01:21 PM
    did you see the model number?
    Dummies don't have model numbers...

EDIT: oh wait, you were referring to the Telus one.
    11-04-15 01:22 PM
    Will pop in on the way home.!

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    11-04-15 01:34 PM
    I generally find more luck when it's off peak at the bigger stores, especially when there are no other customers around. I guess try when the reps gets bored.
    11-04-15 01:36 PM
    I wish BB wouldn't provide dummy phones. The keyboards on dummy phones always suck, and is no where near like the real keyboard. They feel cheaply made, etc. Apple refuses to provide dummies, and I think it is a big win for them.

Imagine the difference in hand-feel when you put down the dummy phone, and then pickup the actual working iPhone, with a bright display shining at you. No comparison.
    11-04-15 01:40 PM
    I wish BB wouldn't provide dummy phones. The keyboards on dummy phones always suck, and is no where near like the real keyboard. They feel cheaply made, etc. Apple refuses to provide dummies, and I think it is a big win for them.

Imagine the difference in hand-feel when you put down the dummy phone, and then pickup the actual working iPhone, with a bright display shining at you. No comparison.
    Some locations you kinda do. The Kiosks have live devices, but usually locked behind a glass cabinet.
    11-04-15 01:48 PM

that is very true, dummies are just dumb and do not really show what the device is really like. some potential customer might even get turned off by it.
    11-04-15 02:01 PM
32 12