1. Remember
    2. File Manager
    3. Toast replies
    4. Dark theme
    5. Pinch for unread
    6. Peak into Hub
    7. Blend
    8. BlackBerry Travel

There might be more, but those are the top ones I've seen.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    swaggardo likes this.
    11-14-15 12:58 PM
    Remember is the same as notes but it is only stored local and you can't set alarms on it, use tasks if you need alarms and syncing
    11-14-15 01:01 PM
    Remember has been an integral part of my daily routine. I have task for different projects for work, for my finance, notes and songs for my entertainment.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-14-15 01:02 PM
    Remember used to be tasks and notes combined if i am remembering properly
    11-14-15 01:08 PM
    Personally, I think Remember was a pretty weak app. I believe Notes and Tasks are quicker and more useful. But I do miss the Evernote integration. But honestly, iOS has the best Notes app I have ever used. It's simply amazing.

And pinch for unread is now located under a drop down at the top of the Android Hub. It's still there, just not through a gesture. Non-issue, imo. I'd say the new snooze functionality more than makes up for this small change. Snooze makes the new hub A LOT more useful. If only it had peek. (I'd kill for snooze in BB10 Hub).

BlackBerry Travel was a licensed app, so there may be an alternative on Android, albeit without the Hub integration (can other apps scrub the new Hub?).

The lack of a dark theme is a glaring oversight, considering the Priv has an amoled screen. This would go a long way to making the UI more palatable to my eyes.

And yes, file manager. BlackBerry needs to build a new file manager for Android. There simply isn't a good alternative on Google Play...not with the features and ease of use that the BB10 file manager has. Until then, I can't stick with the Priv. The File Manager is my bread and butter. File management on Android is little better than on iOS.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 01:35 PM
    Many of these features can easily be brought over to the Priv, and BlackBerry needs to do this immediately. I still use my Passport as my primary device, because of the lacking BlackBerry features.

Hub
    This should have been one of the features that should just be built into Android rather than being a preloaded app. Building it in would allow for BlackBerry to properly utilize the swipe right gesture just as we see utilized on from other Android device manufacturers. This would also most likely allow for the Hub to better integrate with the Android notifications, and possibly fix some lag issues that have been noted. Unfortunately, pinch for unread messages and true peak functionality may not actually be possible on Android.

Remember
    Seeing that Samsung has something similar to remember, but seems more advanced, BlackBerry should have no problem bring Remember over too. Much like the Hub, Remember should also be built into the OS for better integration and utilization with the rest of the BlackBerry features on Android.

File Manager
    There is NO file manager on Android, which is terrible. The ones I've seen in the Google Play store are crap compared to the third party ones available in BlackBerry World, and nowhere as nice as the native BlackBerry File Manager. This should also have been on the Priv at launch, but looks like BlackBerry dropped the ball on this one too. It should also be integrated just like I said the Hub and Remember should be.

BBM
    BBM video should be on all BBM platforms by now, especially on Android with the Priv. Not sure if screen share is possible, maybe if it's built into Android, but that's just a guess.

Dark Theme
    I don't see why BlackBerry couldn't do this at least in the BlackBerry specific parts of the phone.

BlackBerry Travel
    This could be brought over easily as an app.

BlackBerry Media Apps
    Google Play Music in my opinion sucks. Google Photos in my opinion sucks. Google Play Movies & TV I never even use. I'd love to see BlackBerry at least offer their Music, Videos, and Pictures app for download. This goes for Story Maker too.

Blend
    Not sure if this is possible now that Android is the OS. I personally never used it since my BlackBerry is either in my hand or right next to me. Just better to use it than the computer.

Toast Replies
    I'm not sure if this can be integrated into Android.

So, BlackBerry could make the Priv a much better BlackBerry device than it is now. Changes like these could still come over time to the Priv and other future Android BlackBerry's. BlackBerry needs to stop trying to make a stock Android device with a keyboard, and make a BlackBerry device. Samsung is the best Android device, because they make it their own, not like everyone else's or just a stock OS experience. Stand out from the crowd more BlackBerry than just with a keyboard. This is why I still use my Passport as my primary device. It is the most superior communications device I've ever owned and in my opinion still the best BlackBerry ever made. The Priv is not a very good communications device, software UI and feature are lacking quite a bit, and the only good thing I can truly say about it is the hardware is good and is a potential work in progress.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    talalal likes this.
    11-14-15 02:47 PM
    Re-assign mute button.
    Pause was quite handy when watching (youtube) vids.
    Hope they'll get it fixed before my unit arrives.
    11-14-15 02:50 PM
    In no particular order I see most people miss having

1. Remember
    2. File Manager
    3. Toast replies
    4. Dark theme
    5. Pinch for unread
    6. Peak into Hub
    7. Blend
    8. BlackBerry Travel

Yes!

11-14-15 02:51 PM

1. Remember
    2. File Manager
    3. Toast replies
    4. Dark theme
    5. Pinch for unread
    6. Peak into Hub
    7. Blend
    8. BlackBerry Travel

Doesn't that really mean the Priv is BlackBerry only by the brand on the faceplate? The BlackBerry functionality is albeit nowhere to be seen on it... I don't have one. That's why I quoted the OP.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 02:54 PM
    Bedside mode.
    11-14-15 02:59 PM
    Many of these features can easily be brought over to the Priv, and BlackBerry needs to do this immediately. I still use my Passport as my primary device, because of the lacking BlackBerry features.

Hub
    This should have been one of the features that should just be built into Android rather than being a preloaded app. Building it in would allow for BlackBerry to properly utilize the swipe right gesture just as we see utilized on from other Android device manufacturers. This would also most likely allow for the Hub to better integrate with the Android notifications, and possibly fix some lag issues that have been noted. Unfortunately, pinch for unread messages and true peak functionality may not actually be possible on Android.

Remember
    Seeing that Samsung has something similar to remember, but seems more advanced, BlackBerry should have no problem bring Remember over too. Much like the Hub, Remember should also be built into the OS for better integration and utilization with the rest of the BlackBerry features on Android.

File Manager
    There is NO file manager on Android, which is terrible. The ones I've seen in the Google Play store are crap compared to the third party ones available in BlackBerry World, and nowhere as nice as the native BlackBerry File Manager. This should also have been on the Priv at launch, but looks like BlackBerry dropped the ball on this one too. It should also be integrated just like I said the Hub and Remember should be.

BBM
    BBM video should be on all BBM platforms by now, especially on Android with the Priv. Not sure if screen share is possible, maybe if it's built into Android, but that's just a guess.

Dark Theme
    I don't see why BlackBerry couldn't do this at least in the BlackBerry specific parts of the phone.

BlackBerry Travel
    This could be brought over easily as an app.

BlackBerry Media Apps
    Google Play Music in my opinion sucks. Google Photos in my opinion sucks. Google Play Movies & TV I never even use. I'd love to see BlackBerry at least offer their Music, Videos, and Pictures app for download. This goes for Story Maker too.

Blend
    Not sure if this is possible now that Android is the OS. I personally never used it since my BlackBerry is either in my hand or right next to me. Just better to use it than the computer.

Toast Replies
    I'm not sure if this can be integrated into Android.

So, BlackBerry could make the Priv a much better BlackBerry device than it is now. Changes like these could still come over time to the Priv and other future Android BlackBerry's. BlackBerry needs to stop trying to make a stock Android device with a keyboard, and make a BlackBerry device. Samsung is the best Android device, because they make it their own, not like everyone else's or just a stock OS experience. Stand out from the crowd more BlackBerry than just with a keyboard. This is why I still use my Passport as my primary device. It is the most superior communications device I've ever owned and in my opinion still the best BlackBerry ever made. The Priv is not a very good communications device, software UI and feature are lacking quite a bit, and the only good thing I can truly say about it is the hardware is good and is a potential work in progress.

If BlackBerry dismissed those who do the bb10 development & couldn't attract android developers to port to their OS or even to the runtime, what in the world makes one think they will do any of this? I have no such expectation, & when the flap dies down & the deep discounts emerge, I may consider the Priv with the FULL expectation the entire experience will be dependent upon the android offerings that abound & certainly not anything BlackBerry has to put on it, the latter winding up which is, after all, nothing but bloat. I am not a Priv user, which is why I quoted one who has it in hand...

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 03:03 PM
    Does anyone know why BlackBerry did not do the peak hub thing??

Obviously they would if they could. I don't blame BlackBerry it the rules and regulations android obliged BlackBerry to follow and that maybe includes not allowing the hub to be swip left

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 03:04 PM

1. Remember
    2. File Manager
    3. Toast replies
    4. Dark theme
    5. Pinch for unread
    6. Peak into Hub
    7. Blend
    8. BlackBerry Travel

BlackBerry travel is one of the few things that was better on BlackBerry OS 7 than bb10... still can't figure that one out.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 09:10 PM
    BlackBerry travel is one of the few things that was better on BlackBerry OS 7 than bb10... still can't figure that one out.

Posted via CB10
    Clewely keeps linking people to the Travelmate app (which Travel uses as a backend) because it is not coming he said. A shame tho, as so many people love and miss it.

Same as he confirmed that there will be no BlackBerry file manager.

11-14-15 10:01 PM
    Bbm video!
    11-14-15 10:05 PM
    Do you think Hub was specifically restricted to being just an app so that it could later be sold to other Android users as a part of a BlackBerry experience package?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 10:29 PM
    Do you think Hub was specifically restricted to being just an app so that it could later be sold to other Android users as a part of a BlackBerry experience package?

Posted via CB10
    In my opinion, yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 10:50 AM
    In my opinion, yes.

Posted via CB10
    Well, widespread adoption may lead to more benefits (e.g. third-party integration) than a fully-integrated, but hamstrung (by obscurity), BlackBerry Launcher-only Android hub.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 12:10 PM
    11-15-15 02:45 PM
    If BlackBerry dismissed those who do the bb10 development & couldn't attract android developers to port to their OS or even to the runtime, what in the world makes one think they will do any of this? I have no such expectation, & when the flap dies down & the deep discounts emerge, I may consider the Priv with the FULL expectation the entire experience will be dependent upon the android offerings that abound & certainly not anything BlackBerry has to put on it, the latter winding up which is, after all, nothing but bloat. I am not a Priv user, which is why I quoted one who has it in hand...

Posted via CB10
    If that is your reasoning, then why wait to even buy a Priv. Go get yourself a Nexus.

11-15-15 02:46 PM
    Now yer talkin'

If that is your reasoning, then why wait to even buy a Priv. Go get yourself a Nexus.

11-15-15 02:51 PM
    Blackberrymusic player, blackberry phot viewer and file manager are all missing.

Why would i want to uae google music/photos insteadand all the 3rd party apps are slow and have bloat

11-17-15 04:40 AM
    Blackberrymusic player, blackberry phot viewer and file manager are all missing.

Why would i want to uae google music/photos insteadand all the 3rd party apps are slow and have bloat

Typing with a LG G4 the touch keyboard is lame as you can see, while i swap over my priv.

11-17-15 04:45 AM
    HUB

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 08:10 AM
    If you add the F-Droid repository (store), the cyanogenmod file manager is there. I like it, and it has a dark theme, if you miss that from BB10. You can also get K-9 mail and antennapod there. All are open source. They may or may not be in the play store too.

None of those apps seem bloated to me.
    11-17-15 08:24 AM
26 12