Well...Admit still missing my Z30 and BB10... Just doing everything possible to make my Priv as close as possible. Swipup utility, Hub customization, led notification, bedside tricks, and even the squared shadow buttons now

Do not know how long the withdrawal pains will last but trying to move on...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails The most close to BB 10 Home screen I could get....-29095.jpg  
    03-09-16 02:08 PM
    I wish I could have the weather posted onto the home screen

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 03:54 PM
    Check this out...

http://www.crackberry.com/home-scree...-and-bug-fixes

03-09-16 04:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ummmmmm...do you know what widgets are?

03-10-16 03:01 PM
    Well...Admit still missing my Z30 and BB10... Just doing everything possible to make my Priv as close as possible. Swipup utility, Hub customization, led notification, bedside tricks, and even the squared shadow buttons now

This is very counter productive.

03-10-16 03:01 PM
    Are you satisfied with the experience? I'll soon need a new phone and I'm considering the PRIV vs any android phone in the price range.
    03-10-16 03:04 PM
    Are you satisfied with the experience? I'll soon need a new phone and I'm considering the PRIV vs any android phone in the price range.
    Trying to enjoy. With BlackBerry suite of apps, by far a better experience than "any other android"

03-10-16 03:20 PM
    Ummmmmm...do you know what widgets are?

Ummmmm yes and the last time I tried on my z10 they blew chunks. The last one would update once and never again while another world load my phone up with wallpaper photos each time it updated the home screen

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 09:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    You folks *do* know about widgets in Android, right...?
    03-10-16 09:11 PM
    So far - and admittedly, I've had it only a few days - I find the Priv to be an excellent Android phone even if you don't want to use the PKB.

Personally the PKB is a *huge* draw for me, so I use mine all the time. Loving this phone so far, but it will take some getting used to when you come from BB10.
    03-10-16 09:12 PM
    Thats awesome. I miss my Z10, it was just way too outdated
    03-10-16 09:14 PM
    Ummmmm yes and the last time I tried on my z10 they blew chunks. The last one would update once and never again while another world load my phone up with wallpaper photos each time it updated the home screen

Posted via CB10
    So, not exactly following the 'widgets on your z10' part of the conversation, were you somehow trying to add widgets via a runtime onto BB10? I can't imagine that being a very good experience.

Adding content to home screens via widgets is a key part of the android customization experience. Dismissing the functionality because at some point in the past you had a poor experience seems illogical, especially if your experience was based on different criteria and systems.
    03-10-16 09:15 PM
    So, not exactly following the 'widgets on your z10' part of the conversation, were you somehow trying to add widgets via a runtime onto BB10? I can't imagine that being a very good experience.

Adding content to home screens via widgets is a key part of the android customization experience. Dismissing the functionality because at some point in the past you had a poor experience seems illogical, especially if your experience was based on different criteria and systems.
    Wow you're combative. How was I dismissing androids customizations? I simply forgot to state that I have a bb10 device and I have not had luck getting the weather on the home screen like the op. Finally I'm going to get the Priv SOON.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 09:59 PM
    Wow you're combative. How was I dismissing androids customizations? I simply forgot to state that I have a bb10 device and I have not had luck getting the weather on the home screen like the op. Finally I'm going to get the Priv SOON.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not trying to be combative, but I was trying to respond to what you posted.

You stated "Ummmmm yes and the last time I tried on my z10 they blew chunks," in response to someone else asking if you knew about widgets.

Which led to my question about a z10 and widgets (as they aren't available on BB10). Maybe you aren't 100% clear on what widgets are...? You seem to be referring to active frames as widgets, and while they have some similarities, they aren't the same thing.
    03-11-16 12:48 AM
    Ok I was trying to replicate the weather app that my 9850 had that placed the information on the home screen, but the apps I tried on my z10 were useless. I actually never said anything about widgets until someone asked me if I knew what they were. The thread is how he got close to the bb10 home screen. So when did bb10 have the weather on the home screen?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 09:19 AM
    Ok I was trying to replicate the weather app that my 9850 had that placed the information on the home screen, but the apps I tried on my z10 were useless. I actually never said anything about widgets until someone asked me if I knew what they were. The thread is how he got close to the bb10 home screen. So when did bb10 have the weather on the home screen?

Posted via CB10
    Some people on BB10 used an app, Home Screen Plus, to add weather to the homescreen.
    Sorry to continue derailing your thread from the topic.

There are android launchers and themes that can give you the BB10 icons.
    03-11-16 02:05 PM

Get passport :P

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 02:16 PM
    Nice Work Belal, I like what you have done keep up the good work
    03-11-16 02:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ummmmm...thats probably because you were using Android widgets on a non Android device...obviously.

03-11-16 03:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    What a confusing and ridiculous non sequitur.

03-11-16 03:26 PM
    Ummmmm...thats probably because you were using Android widgets on a non Android device...obviously.

Ummmmm no. I guess you didn't read very well... obviously

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 04:07 PM
    Holy sheep!!!!! You're evil
    The most close to BB 10 Home screen I could get....-img_20160311_161624.png

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 04:17 PM