So now updates are a bad thing? Wouldn't you put last minute touches on your product if you could?
    People need to say anything to give Priv a bad rap from the experience I've seen on this board. Anything to justify not making a purchase is what "hardcore BB10 loyalists" try to target.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    11-05-15 07:54 PM
    Am I the only one feeling BlackBerry are still busy hammering out the software on launch day when it should have been done weeks if not months ago? Reminded me of PB and Z10 launch but I seriously hope it will turn out much better as we need a home run to keep their hardware division.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't surprise me, and you should expect fixes and updates after the launch date. this won't be exclusive to BlackBerry, all other makers do the same. My wife's LG G3 got updated right after she got it, my phone got the same, my laptop too...i can't count how many times i got updates on it.
    Microsoft is famous for releasing software and few weeks later releases fixes and updates. And as one of the execs said, running Lollipop was the best and most feasible thing to do in order to release the device in time for the holiday season, Marshmallow will follow once it is available. So you can see it is probably a bit rushed, but I think that is the best strategy otherwise BB would miss all the sales from the holiday season.
    11-05-15 07:57 PM
    People need to say anything to give Priv a bad rap from the experience I've seen on this board. Anything to justify not making a purchase is what "hardcore BB10 loyalists" try to target.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    Bingooo. Let them "hardcore BB10 loylists" sink in their BB10 ship

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 07:57 PM
    It could happen. But I'm not sure if it will really have that much of an impact on BBM user base. I would actually presume that close to 100% of future Hub subscribers will already be BBM subscribers.
    I hope BB doesn't offer anything to other users, not for a while at least. If the Priv is a success, people will see what it has different and better than other devices (i.e the hub etc), that will help make more people gravitate towards BlackBerry products.
    11-05-15 08:01 PM
    I hope BB doesn't offer anything to other users, not for a while at least. If the Priv is a success, people will see what it has different and better than other devices (i.e the hub etc), that will help make more people gravitate towards BlackBerry products.
    I don't think the Privs success will come from BlackBerry's apps. People who want a keyboard style device is who this device is for. The apps are just a bonus. I don't see an Android/iOS user buying a Priv because they want the HUB.

However Dtek WILL be a Priv exclusive.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:07 PM
    So anyone on Android can install BlackBerry hub?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:31 PM
    So anyone on Android can install BlackBerry hub?

Posted via CB10
    no, you must own a Priv
    11-05-15 08:34 PM
    no, you must own a Priv
    Thought so.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:43 PM
33 12