Anyone have any issues as of late trying to send a picture Text and getting an error "not sent. Touch to try again" but every time i do to retry same error comes up.

Help or any thoughts
    12-05-15 09:12 PM
    I did today, with AT&T. But, I'd chosen the persons home number, versus their mobile number.
    Are you sure you're selecting the correct number?

Anyone have any issues as of late trying to send a picture Text and getting an error "not sent. Touch to try again" but every time i do to retry same error comes up.

Help or any thoughts
    12-05-15 09:23 PM
    Same on Rogers when on WiFi. Turning off WiFi worked for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 09:33 PM
    same things, I've rebooted and turned off still the same error.
    Same on Rogers when on WiFi. Turning off WiFi worked for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 09:35 PM
    I did today, with AT&T. But, I'd chosen the persons home number, versus their mobile number.
    Are you sure you're selecting the correct number?
    yeah I don't have this person's home number it's just cell
    12-05-15 09:36 PM
    Go to your phone dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#* that will bring up the testing screen. Scroll down to SMSC and the line next to it will probably be blank. Hit the refresh button next to the blank line and it will fix the problem.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for The Priv
    Gelzz, cantina4me, mkiiw and 7 others like this.
    12-05-15 09:43 PM
    @ nward2010 Tried it but nothing came up on my phone

Go to your phone dialer and type in *#*#4
    636#*#* that will bring up the testing screen. Scroll down to SMSC and the line next to it will probably be blank. Hit the refresh button next to the blank line and it will fix the problem.

12-05-15 10:13 PM
    hahaha NVM it worked let's see what happens

@ nward2010 Tried it but nothing came up on my phone
    12-05-15 10:14 PM
    @nward2010 looks like its working fine
    awesome man
    12-05-15 10:17 PM
    Didn't work for me. I'm on AT&T

Update: I did a reboot after doing what was suggested, problem solved. Previous reboots did nothing. Thanks!
    Last edited by cantina4me; 12-06-15 at 02:14 AM.
    Gelzz likes this.
    12-06-15 01:09 AM
    Glad I could help!
    Gelzz likes this.
    12-06-15 12:54 PM
    Can you explain what this does? I am trying to fix my MMS issues as well. As you can see, Im new to crackberry, android, priv, everything.
    12-06-15 02:24 PM
    Go to your phone dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#* that will bring up the testing screen. Scroll down to SMSC and the line next to it will probably be blank. Hit the refresh button next to the blank line and it will fix the problem.

Why hasn't this shown up in any of the AT&T complaint threads?! You are my savior!

How did you figure this out?

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    Gelzz likes this.
    12-06-15 08:34 PM

I don't know how you knew that, but you're a GENIUS!! Thanks!

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    Gelzz and nward2010 like this.
    12-07-15 09:46 PM

I've done it and it doesn't do anything. Am I suppose to restart my phone? Also everything I do it and send a pic it does the same thing with error and I got back to that's *#*# number and it's blank as if I never refreshed it in the first place. Please help!!!
    12-12-15 02:03 AM
    I've done it and it doesn't do anything. Am I suppose to restart my phone? Also everything I do it and send a pic it does the same thing with error and I got back to that's *#*# number and it's blank as if I never refreshed it in the first place. Please help!!!
    Try rebooting your device.
    12-12-15 10:56 PM
    How would people know to do to that fix?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 10:32 AM
    Did the refresh but still didn't fix the problem for me. I can only send or receive MMS when I turn my WiFi off. Rogers Priv on Telus WiFi if that helps.
    12-20-15 12:49 PM
    Did the refresh but still didn't fix the problem for me. I can only send or receive MMS when I turn my WiFi off. Rogers Priv on Telus WiFi if that helps.
    I changed my mms proxy for rogers and it's working good now

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 02:15 PM
    Reserved.
    12-20-15 05:50 PM
    Hey,

Just noticed this now. How were you able to do that? Thanks in advance!

I changed my mms proxy for rogers and it's working good now

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 02:29 PM
    Hey,

Just noticed this now. How were you able to do that? Thanks in advance!
    Found Rogers' MMS settings on their website went into Priv settings and made the adjustment to what Rogers had indicated and since then , had no problems.
    01-05-16 06:20 PM
    Got it to work, thanks.

Found Rogers' MMS settings on their website went into Priv settings and made the adjustment to what Rogers had indicated and since then , had no problems.
    01-05-16 09:13 PM
    I am on ATT in the US and I did this trick, which by the way is quite impressive that the person above knows it. When I run the ping test and scroll down to the SMSC, I find the line to be blank. I hit refresh and a bunch of numbers/symbols appear. I then back out and refresh the phone. The trick has worked once for just a second, but then the phone goes right back to not working again.

When I rerun the procedure outlined about, it does not seem to fix the issue permanently. Any ideas on how to make the "refreshed" SMSC stick???
    01-06-16 09:32 AM

work after reboot, thanks
    01-06-16 12:26 PM