Hello,

I checked some of the treads, but I could not find an answer. Tomorrow I will receive a BlackBerry Priv. Since my internetspeed is not the fasted, I would like to download MM already today, so that I can update the phone just when I get it. How can I download it already? BTW: I am from germany.. don't know if this is important
    04-26-16 02:18 PM
    Am pretty sure you can't, not until the autoloader is released. The mm update is downloaded by the phone.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-26-16 02:19 PM
    You can't install Priv OS updates with a PC, except for autoloaders. Unfortunately, there aren't any Marshmallow autoloaders available (yet?), so you'll just have to use the Internet once the Priv comes and the update is available.
    04-26-16 02:21 PM
    That means I have to download it via WiFi? How big is it? And I am confused: It is not available yet via download?
    04-26-16 02:23 PM
    That means I have to download it via WiFi? How big is it? And I am confused: It is not available yet via download?
    WiFi, yes. And it should be around 1.5-2 GB, it's pretty big.

As for availability, today was the availability date for direct from BlackBerry devices in North America, the UK and France. Everyone else gets it starting next week.
    04-26-16 02:47 PM

As for availability, today was the availability date for direct from BlackBerry devices in North America, the UK and France. Everyone else gets it starting next week.

Awww. Then I have to wait for a week. Does it even make sense to install apps, set settings when I have to update to MM (and yes I WANT IT) next week?
    04-26-16 02:56 PM

I still don't quite get what's the point making a difference between ShopBlackBerry, and any other carrier independent retail sources in terms of OTA updates. But yeah, maybe it's a privilege of privilege.
    04-26-16 03:11 PM
    I still don't quite get what's the point making a difference between ShopBlackBerry, and any other carrier independent retail sources in terms of OTA updates. But yeah, maybe it's a privilege of privilege.
    That's because there isn't. Amazon units are also considered "ShopBB" .
    04-26-16 03:14 PM
    That's because there isn't. Amazon units are also considered "ShopBB" .
    Then why are they confuse people with such statements? Even more so, why's the first wave of the european OTA update is targeted to UK and France ShopBB customers, when ShopBB is available in at least three other european countries.
    04-26-16 03:24 PM
    When I saw the notification that it had arrived I basically did the upgrade when there was time to let it do its thing. I had a charged battery. It is a big file and it takes some battery and time to complete the process.

Posted with my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-26-16 04:04 PM
    Oh, hey, great news: http://bbapps.download.blackberry.co...mon-AAE570.zip

Now you can install it from a PC.
    PloufsPuppet likes this.
    04-26-16 04:13 PM
    How do you use this autoloader ,is it simular to the bb10 autoloader and is it a YouTube video out? Thanks

Posted via blackberry priv
    04-26-16 04:20 PM
    How do you use this autoloader ,is it simular to the bb10 autoloader and is it a YouTube video out? Thanks

Pretty similar, in that it'll wipe your phone. Although, this is cross-platform, as opposed to just Windows.

Read this: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000038083
    PloufsPuppet likes this.
    04-26-16 04:22 PM

Can this be installed on the AT&T branded Priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-26-16 04:59 PM
    Can this be installed on the AT&T branded Priv?

Nope. Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T Privs can't use the common (as above) image.
    04-26-16 05:02 PM
    Thanks

04-26-16 05:02 PM
    Pretty similar, in that it'll wipe your phone. Although, this is cross-platform, as opposed to just Windows.

Read this: How to reload the BlackBerry powered by Android OS on the smartphone
    Can I download it for a german Version of the Priv?
    04-26-16 05:08 PM
    Can I download it for a german Version of the Priv?
    Sure. Only the American carrier Privs require special loaders, everyone else uses the same one.
    04-26-16 05:09 PM
    Sure. Only the American carrier Privs require special loaders, everyone else uses the same one.
    to be more exactly I can download it NOW, and tomorrow install if via PC and will have from german android 5 a Priv with GERMAN text MM? O_O?
    04-26-16 05:22 PM
    to be more exactly I can download it NOW, and tomorrow install if via PC and will have from german android 5 a Priv with GERMAN text MM? O_O?
    Assuming you'll have the European Priv (STV100-4), download it now, get the Priv tomorrow and follow the guide above. It'll wipe the phone, put on Marshmallow and bring you back to initial setup, where you can set up the phone to be in German.
    04-26-16 05:24 PM

Is it the official MM 6 ??!

04-26-16 05:40 PM
    Assuming you'll have the European Priv (STV100-4), download it now, get the Priv tomorrow and follow the guide above. It'll wipe the phone, put on Marshmallow and bring you back to initial setup, where you can set up the phone to be in German.
    Thanks, I installed already the USB drivers on my sleeproom -XP computer (its for stuff like that) the driver site doesn#t say anythign abotu windows xp, but i got no error while installation. Guess it works well then?

And I am wondering ONE thing too. You posted a link for the autoloader. It has the Ending AAE570.zip with 1,8 gb size. But on the step-to-step link you posted, there are only other ones.. So what is it about?
    04-26-16 05:43 PM
    Thanks, I installed already the USB drivers on my sleeproom -XP computer (its for stuff like that) the driver site doesn#t say anythign abotu windows xp, but i got no error while installation. Guess it works well then?

And I am wondering ONE thing too. You posted a link for the autoloader. It has the Ending AAE570.zip with 1,8 gb size. But on the step-to-step link you posted, there are only other ones.. So what is it about?
    BlackBerry hasn't updated their list yet.
    04-26-16 06:06 PM
    So to be clear, I have a AT&T priv from the U.S but I live in Bermuda,the autoloader won't work for me ?

04-26-16 06:50 PM
    Nope. Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T Privs can't use the common (as above) image.
    Bah, humbug!
    04-26-16 07:05 PM
39 12