Hello,

somehow when Planung games or on skype, my Phone often Pop ups, that it is overheating needs to cool down. But why These things even happen, can i avoid them with a Trick or is this even a bug?
    05-31-16 04:29 PM
    Should be addressed in an upcoming update. - http://crackberry.com/some-priv-owne...d-aaf153-early
    05-31-16 07:56 PM
    Good to know. Lately my phone has been heating up like crazy and battery life has gone way way down again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-01-16 12:09 PM
    The update some received Monday fixed it for us. I believe it will be rolling out for others around the 6th.
    06-01-16 12:36 PM
    My phone is on fire right now and not in a good way.

I just moved from a z30 and I have to say I'm not that impressed at the moment.

Robert Bitter likes this.
    06-02-16 11:11 PM
    I got this 2nd MM update (Unlocked Priv not on beta program, first MM arrived April 26th). My Priv seems to have had a bit of a relapse when it comes to getting warm after I got the 2nd MM release on Monday. Best example: when I used the Map App yesterday for about 20 minutes it got quite warm. I am wondering if there will be any additional update coming next week. I have had my Priv since late November and, generally, haven't had any issues except for some warming with Lollypop (not serious heating) and now this. Battery life was good with Lollypop, and it improved with the first MM update.
    06-03-16 01:52 AM
    Please indicate what software build is on your device if you are experiencing warming.. Settings>About Phone>scroll to bottom of page to Build number.. As shown within the attached link, the update from Monday is AAF153.. As well, Maps is known to warm up the device as it uses a lot of services while running.. Thanks
    06-03-16 03:34 PM
    I have a Z10 also it heats up like a pan! 3,5years and BlackBerry newer fixed it!!!
    Our loose is the battery life and the usage of battery and early replacements!
    But when it comes to Priv the battery is impossible to replace without an service center which is not located rather in Europe but in Canada! That's sad if I have to send my device every year for A battery replacement because of overheating issues!
    BlackBerry fix this hot frying phone issue! /

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 04:43 PM
    Please indicate what software build is on your device if you are experiencing warming.. Settings>About Phone>scroll to bottom of page to Build number.. As shown within the attached link, the update from Monday is AAF153.. As well, Maps is known to warm up the device as it uses a lot of services while running.. Thanks
    I'm on build AAE570. I'm not using Maps at anytime. This morning browsing the Web with Chrome was really making it warm. It's good right now.

06-04-16 07:02 AM
    I'm on build AAE570. I'm not using Maps at anytime. This morning browsing the Web with Chrome was really making it warm. It's good right now.

I may be wrong but I think that I've read that Chrome really does chomp on the battery. Let's see if anyone else has additional information.
    06-04-16 07:39 AM

I'm on 570 aswell (and hoping to get the latest update soon) and browsing certain websites with both chrome or firefox did heat up my smartphone like fire. Started using Habit recently and it's fine as far as I can tell. However some apps still makes the phone kind of hot. Hopefully this gets fixed on the latest update

Posted via the Priv running 'the Google'
    06-04-16 08:35 AM
    Me too.. My phone just heat up when I run messenger apps (like whatsapp).. Really annoying

Posted via the Priv
    06-04-16 10:53 AM
    Yes, build number is AAF153 and getting quite warm using MAPS app.
    Posted with my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-04-16 11:21 AM
    I must agree with forum members. My phone is now overheating with the warning of over heat typically when I'm just idling the device. I can't say which situation makes it over heat but it has happened a few times now after the MM update.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    06-04-16 12:41 PM
    For me AAF153 over heats constantly. Especially when taking consecutive pictures
    06-04-16 10:11 PM
    Dear Abby,

Yesterday my phone ran down and was quite warm, as a matter of fact, it would still stay warm and discharge when connected to a laptop and charging. Yesterday the only change was a couple of BB software updates. I hope they get these issues figured out or I might have to buy a Mophie battery pack to carry around an constantly charge the Priv.

--frustrated in the PNW
    Last edited by hilld; 06-06-16 at 10:55 AM.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    06-05-16 09:59 AM
    Dear Abby,

Yesterday my phone ran down and was quite warm, as a matter of fact, it would still stay warm and discharge when connect to a laptop and charging. Yesterday the only change was a couple of BB software updates. I hope they get these issues figured out or I might have to buy a Mophie battery pack to carry around an constantly charge the Priv.

--frustrated in the PNW
    Hahaha! Thanks for the chuckle! That was fabulous...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 10:19 AM
    Glad I could help even with typo's.
    Sigewif likes this.
    06-06-16 01:09 AM
    Hey hilld, what software build do you have on your device? Settings>About Phone>Build number.. thanks
    06-06-16 10:53 AM
    I am running AAF153 right now.

The BB software updates came out after AAF153, so they are more recent.
    06-06-16 10:54 AM
    I am running AAF153 right now.

The BB software updates came out after AAF153, so they are more recent.
    My Priv is also running AAF153 and, as I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, it is getting hot since I got this 2nd MM update. I have used now it for several days including on a road trip and it has continued to get hot. Yesterday I got the first "cooling down" memo. I was a passenger on a road trip and we were using it, on and off, for navigation on the Maps app. Part of the time I was charging it. Good thing we had it, though. The Map app bailed us out when I-5 was shut down for several hours due to a major accident and we had to find an alternate route.
    I also noticed that it warms up using the camera (someone else also mentioned this). This was not the case after I got the manual features with the first MM update.
    Does anyone know if this AF153 update is THE "maintenance update" or is there (hopefully) something else in the works?
    Last edited by Sigewif; 06-06-16 at 07:02 PM.
    06-06-16 01:55 PM
    I'm on AAF057. Just updated today. Seems to be working okay so far.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    06-06-16 06:38 PM
    guys re3port all issues to BLAZE user he is the responsible from BB here ......

Why they cannot fix this priv is a new phone its not an old bb 10 device to overheat!
    06-24-16 02:58 PM
    Today there was a new update (97mb) AAF518.
    It's for STV100-4

Posted with BlackBerry Priv, waiting for the Note 7 or HTC Nexus
    06-24-16 07:39 PM
    Today's update is for all priv devices, on beta program.

06-25-16 07:14 AM
26 12