Does MM update fixed the Whatsapp integration issue with the Hub? (Seperate group message bug, sent msg not showing bug, phantom notification bug)

Please!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-17-16 08:45 PM
    Does MM update fixed the Whatsapp integration issue with the Hub? (Seperate group message bug, sent msg not showing bug, phantom notification bug)

Please!

Groups, yes.

Sent cannot be fixed because we only have access to notification data (no notifications for messages you send). Would need help from WhatsApp team to improve this.

Some fixes for Hub icon splatting issues, but not what I'd call a complete solution yet. Continued work going into the next release. Needed much broader changes than anticipated.
    The Big Picture likes this.
    04-17-16 08:54 PM
    Groups, yes.

Sent cannot be fixed because we only have access to notification data (no notifications for messages you send). Would need help from WhatsApp team to improve this.

Some fixes for Hub icon splatting issues, but not what I'd call a complete solution yet. Continued work going into the next release. Needed much broader changes than anticipated.
    Next release meaning N? Or an M update? Thanks C.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    04-17-16 08:56 PM
    Google Play update of Hub. They're app side issues, not OS.
    04-17-16 08:59 PM
    Groups, yes.

Thank you! At least they fixed the first issue...

04-17-16 09:14 PM
    Excellent.

04-17-16 10:53 PM
    And I love the new frame sharework, just like bb10 great job
    moody and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    04-17-16 10:54 PM
    And I love the new frame sharework, just like bb10 great job
    Please elaborate. What is frame sharework?
    04-17-16 11:08 PM
    Please elaborate. What is frame sharework?
    When you want to share something on bb10 ,the people you share the most will show in the share suggestions.. Very efficient
    moody, IndianTiwari and heepman like this.
    04-17-16 11:15 PM
    Groups, yes.

Will the next instance of Hub return to the user the ability to open email attachments reliably? It's like 50/50 now.

04-17-16 11:19 PM
    Groups, yes.

Thank you c_bryant

04-18-16 12:42 AM
    Groups, yes.

When WhatsApp integration launched in December, and groups were a mess, you stated that you'd need WhatsApp to help with that fix. I'm guessing you their help, as this is now mostly fixed.

So, I wonder, did you ask for their help to be able to access sent items? Did they refuse, or is the ability to show sent WhatsApp in the works?

04-18-16 04:51 AM
    When WhatsApp integration launched in December, and groups were a mess, you stated that you'd need WhatsApp to help with that fix. I'm guessing you got their help, as this is now mostly fixed.

So, I wonder, did you ask for their help to be able to access sent items? Did they refuse, or is the ability to show sent WhatsApp in the works?

04-18-16 04:51 AM
    When you want to share something on bb10 ,the people you share the most will show in the share suggestions.. Very efficient
    Thanks .
    04-19-16 04:17 AM
    When WhatsApp integration launched in December, and groups were a mess, you stated that you'd need WhatsApp to help with that fix. I'm guessing you their help, as this is now mostly fixed.

Bump

04-19-16 07:39 AM
    Can someone request the Gesture based IU option on this update?!

Z10
    04-19-16 07:46 AM
    Can someone request the Gesture based IU option on this update?!

Z10
    What does this have to do with this thread? If you want certain gestures in your UI, download an app which incorporates them.
    04-19-16 07:49 AM
    Just curious.. is this more of a BlackBerry feature or MM feature?

From my Tower of Power Q5
    04-19-16 10:41 AM

I'm curious too

04-19-16 12:44 PM

MM has that too.

04-19-16 03:57 PM