I want to start this off by saying im not priv bashing. The priv is a great device, for some it's the answer to their problems.

For me it's not about apps it's about basic productivity. Time is money and having to take multiple additional steps to accomplish something is going backwards in productivity.

I think bb did a good job of bringing the hub to Android, however there are some things that they need to address....

- If someone sends you an email address in the body of a message, You cannot long press on it and get any options. You can't even select it to Copy. You Need to select the text next to it, then adjust the selection area to only include the the address then select copy. The only thing you can do it click it once and compose a new message.

- hub attachment.

This was probably the most underrated feature of the hub on bb10. To be able to click attach then hub attachment and be given a list of all the attachments that are in the hub saved so much time and effort when trying to send files. Now I need to go to the original email, save it to the device. Go to the new email, find and attach the file.

-open message.
    I click on an email in the hub that I want to read. Why do I then have to click open message after I have already opened the message just to ready the full email.

Pinch to filter Unread.

I know there are ways to filter by Unread. But this was so fluid and quick.

To some this may be a non issue or an acceptable trade off for the all else that is available now because of Android. To me these are a few annoyances to the productivity that was BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 05:15 PM
    For me I have to agree with the attachment one. It is something I did a lot in BB10.

And I also loved how I hit a button and saw all attachments.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 05:43 PM
    The good thing about their Android update strategy is that these can be added in a Google Play-pushed update instead of being the burden of the carrier.
    geekaren and AnimalPak200 like this.
    11-13-15 05:52 PM
    Interesting point about copy/pasting and lack of context menu for 'email' addresses. Probably context menus are lacking for email, phone #, URLs too. I am sure these features would come to Hub very soon!

I am frustrated that they didn't launch 'white' Priv at launch. I am giving myself until Jan 2016 for 'white' variant. If by that time they don't launch white variant, I'll just get black one.

But on the bright side - in next 5-8 weeks, when I get my PRIV, all these features would have been added to Hub app!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 06:01 PM
    Interesting point about copy/pasting and lack of context menu for 'email' addresses. Probably context menus are lacking for email, phone #, URLs too. I am sure these features would come to Hub very soon!

Posted via CB10
    I can understand not having the hub attachments feature.

But actions on a email press is a basic function. How the hell am I supposed to copy or add an email to a contact.

11-14-15 09:39 AM
    BBM messages are not appearing in the hub for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on the Priv
    11-14-15 12:15 PM
    Have some faith and give it time and I'm quite sure BlackBerry will fix.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 12:28 PM
    The good thing about their Android update strategy is that these can be added in a Google Play-pushed update instead of being the burden of the carrier.
    Exactly. BlackBerry will likely be adding new functionality to the ported apps on a regular basis .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android, but on my Z30...
    11-14-15 05:47 PM
    I can understand not having the hub attachments feature.

But actions on a email press is a basic function. How the hell am I supposed to copy or add an email to a contact.

BlackBerry knows about this and it will be fixed which they have said here in the forum

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    11-15-15 05:06 AM
    Was there a second hub update on Priv yesterday, BlackBerry addicts posted it on Instagram, I can't see it yet, even by searching BlackBerry.
    11-15-15 05:07 AM
    I would just like to be able to cycle through messages with "p" and "n."

It is a real chore to get through my inbox without these simple shortcuts.
    11-15-15 07:05 AM
    Was there a second hub update on Priv yesterday, BlackBerry addicts posted it on Instagram, I can't see it yet, even by searching BlackBerry.
    Don't see it. Just November 4th update, which I got upon initial set up.

11-15-15 07:11 AM