Hi.
    My Priv has a strange issue: during calls or anwers I hear at 100% but sometimes they listen to my voice low or mute. I reboot and voice calls/answers are ok for few hours: my voice loud and clear, after that the issue restarts. I tried deflagging Google Now and closing all apps that use voice with no results. Done a factory reset: nothing...microphones are ok for few hours, after the issue restarts. Reboot and ok. It seems that "something" slowly works muting 2 mikes...
    Tested 2 microphones with BVE and it says that all is ok.
    Evidently is a sw problem because hw it's fine. But I don't how to solve it. I'm very sad cause all other function of my Priv are working very well and smoothly
    Any ideas?
    TIA
    Tony
    Last edited by tonycara57; 08-10-17 at 12:46 PM.
    08-10-17 09:42 AM
    Evidently is a sw problem because hw it's fine. But I don't how to solve it.
    Factory reset your device.
    08-10-17 12:43 PM
    Done, as I wrote in my 3d....Tnx
    08-10-17 12:45 PM
    Hi.
    My Priv has a strange issue: during calls or anwers I hear at 100% but sometimes they listen to my voice low or mute. I reboot and voice calls/answers are ok for few hours: my voice loud and clear, after that the issue restarts. I tried deflagging Google Now and closing all apps that use voice with no results. Done a factory reset: nothing...microphones are ok for few hours, after the issue restarts. Reboot and ok. It seems that "something" slowly works muting 2 mikes...
    Tested 2 microphones with BVE and it says that all is ok.
    Evidently is a sw problem because hw it's fine. But I don't how to solve it. I'm very sad cause all other function of my Priv are working very well and smoothly
    Any ideas?
    TIA
    Tony
    Did you RESTORE all of your apps again? If software, it might be one of your apps.

Check out any apps that work with the microphones.

Maybe another Factory reset but do NOT restore anything for a day or two and see how the microphone is after that. Then start reinstalling apps and keep testing.

Good luck.
    tonycara57 likes this.
    08-10-17 01:32 PM
    Many tks for sage suggestion, I'll try to restore a clean OS. See you soon dear FF22
    FF22 likes this.
    08-10-17 01:45 PM

Check out any apps that work with the microphones.

Good luck.
    Dear FF22, maybe I solved the problem cause, after uninstalled BT Gnow that I installed when Lollipop was the Os with Bluetooth issue, for 1st day all my calls are ok and no mute or low voice. Probably BT Gnow was in conflict with internal Marshmallow Bluetooth muting the microphone. Tnx for your help and I'm crossing my fingers...
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-17 06:52 PM
    Dear FF22, maybe I solved the problem cause, after uninstalled BT Gnow that I installed when Lollipop was the Os with Bluetooth issue, for 1st day all my calls are ok and no mute or low voice. Probably BT Gnow was in conflict with internal Marshmallow Bluetooth muting the microphone. Tnx for your help and I'm crossing my fingers...
    I'll knock on wood with my crossed fingers. Hope it continues to work.
    tonycara57 likes this.
    08-12-17 12:17 AM