Ok I didn't find any comments about this, so be patient if I missed a thread about it. This may be a Priv issue or Android issue, not sure. Here goes, when I receive a picture in google messenger, I see it. It's there. Next day I go back to see the picture and it's gone. All the text is there, but the pictures disappear. I have looked in Google Drive, Photos and have not found them. I have checked for settings and have not found any. Does anyone know what may of happened? Is there a setting that needs to be changed?
    12-10-15 09:41 PM
    Ok I didn't find any comments about this, so be patient if I missed a thread about it. This may be a Priv issue or Android issue, not sure. Here goes, when I receive a picture in google messenger, I see it. It's there. Next day I go back to see the picture and it's gone. All the text is there, but the pictures disappear. I have looked in Google Drive, Photos and have not found them. I have checked for settings and have not found any. Does anyone know what may of happened? Is there a setting that needs to be changed?
    Probably not relevant but worth a shot. Open Messenger->Three Dots in Upper-right Corner->Settings->Advanced. Is "auto-retrieve" toggled on or off?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 09:45 PM
    Probably not relevant but worth a shot. Open Messenger->Three Dots in Upper-right Corner->Settings->Advanced. Is "auto-retrieve" toggled on or off?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Auto-Retrieve is on.
    12-11-15 10:26 PM