Hello I have AT&T unlocked branded PRIV I got MM update with autoloaders. Now I have AT&T as a carrier may I get updates or patches OTA or do I need to do something else in order to get the updates?
    Thanks in advance!!!
    10-01-16 07:46 PM
    If the updates are higher than what you already have installed, they should still appear. Don't count on that though. There's little chance of AT&T being ahead in any OS respect. The updates direct from BlackBerry will almost certainly always be ahead of AT&T's offering. AT&T's best hope is to be on par with BlackBerry direct updates.
    Vic Daval likes this.
    10-01-16 07:49 PM
    Hello I have AT&T unlocked branded PRIV I got MM update with autoloaders. Now I have AT&T as a carrier may I get updates or patches OTA or do I need to do something else in order to get the updates?
    Thanks in advance!!!
    If you're in the U.S. just go buy a At&t Go Sim. You can get the latest released update via Wifi. We're currently on the September month update
    Avenzuno and Vic Daval like this.
    10-01-16 08:08 PM
    I've read other threads that says that att customers are getting patches OTA and i didn't have any of those. my priv is loosing the signal and to get the signal again i have to restart> I've talked with BB customer service and they told me that they will fix. My concern is since I got the update to MM with autoloaders I'll get the patches. Thanks for your answers !!!!
    10-01-16 09:33 PM