I have owned an M9 since it came out and it gets warm but not hot or "overheated" . As for a disaster lets compare who sold more phones last year. BB or HTC. No contest. Get a true perspective on things.
    So how many phones did htc sell??

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    asublimeday likes this.
    03-06-16 01:41 AM
    Nexus 6 has snapdragon 805 FYI.
    Hahaha thank you!
    03-23-16 08:19 AM
    I have owned an M9 since it came out and it gets warm but not hot or "overheated" . As for a disaster lets compare who sold more phones last year. BB or HTC. No contest. Get a true perspective on things.
    Sales certainly are not a benchmark of quality, and I'm not sure I'd be talking big as an HTC fan, as the company was recently valued as "worthless", the M9 was a comparative bust, and no M10 announcement was made at MWC, which was an eyebrow-raiser and more support for how disappointing the M9 was. Back to the drawing board, I suppose.

Look at the heat benchmarks, especially comparatively. My statement is backed-up extensively.

But I'm glad you like your phone.
    03-23-16 08:23 AM
    AMD Thunderbird days... 10 fans in one case to keep it from a melt down... good times.
    03-23-16 08:31 AM
    This heating issue seems to be all over the board, with no commonalities. Mine hasn't gotten even real warm in a couple of months. I keep adaptive brightness on and at about 50%. But, about half the time it's at 100% cuz I cranked it up for camera in dim light and forget to reset.
    03-23-16 09:23 AM
    My priv could be hot to (on the right side of it), just when I'm texting someone or reading something on the Web / on adobe Reader for 5 or 10 minutes.
    It doesn't matter if BlackBerry reduces the priv performance for keeping it cold (it's my opinion).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-23-16 09:25 AM
31 12