What you're seeing is Google's "Now on Tap" feature, which is a part of Marshmallow. Unfortunately, as useful as Now on Tap is... it uses the Home button longpress as a trigger. So if it's conflicting with the home button features of your launcher, you can disable it.

How to turn off Google Now on Tap and go back to the old Google Now | Android Central
    Yes, got that part sorted, thanks for the information though.

Waiting to confirm if I still have screen /apps going nuts thing.

Have updated my post in the Beta Zone forum as well.
    04-16-16 10:08 PM
    You can't be in the beta program without knowing what or where the BlackBerry Beta Zone website is. You would have had to literally go there and sign up for all this. So, that's where you post things you find. You also can't get any help or support from CrackBerry for a BlackBerry Beta Zone program you signed up for.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Michael Tython; 04-17-16 at 12:44 AM.
    anon(9194980) likes this.
    04-16-16 10:11 PM
    I have posted over in the Beta forum too.
    And hopefully you are reporting the bugs to BlackBerry as part of being on the beta. Otherwise people don't care about your Marshmallow Priv bug issues. We all see it on the Beta forum. In what way does this complaining help about Marshmallow bugs on Priv help anyone here on this forum when most Priv users here don't have Marshmallow OS?

Posted via my PRIV
    andy957 likes this.
    04-16-16 10:13 PM
    And hopefully you are reporting the bugs to BlackBerry as part of being on the beta. Otherwise people don't care about your Marshmallow Priv bug issues. We all see it on the Beta forum. In what way does this complaining help about Marshmallow bugs on Priv help anyone here on this forum when most Priv users here don't have Marshmallow OS?

Posted via my PRIV
    Was I complaining? Just trying to get help and I have here, and in other forum. Just get better notifications here. Also seems most people replying here do have MM. And yes I have posted in Beta forum.
    04-16-16 10:20 PM
    What you're seeing is Google's "Now on Tap" feature, which is a part of Marshmallow. Unfortunately, as useful as Now on Tap is... it uses the Home button longpress as a trigger. So if it's conflicting with the home button features of your launcher, you can disable it.

How to turn off Google Now on Tap and go back to the old Google Now | Android Central
    Thanks . This is a useful information.
    04-17-16 01:51 AM
    It's completely normal.. It's Marshmallow not lollipop
    04-17-16 08:38 PM
    Here's a screen shot of what happens if you rest your finger on the '0' . But if you hit the zero and flick to any of the three directions it opens the options you are looking for .

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    you found the quick share screenshot easter egg....
    04-18-16 09:16 AM
32 12