Since Marshmallow, every other time I hold down the power button and volume down the phone gets into this "bug report capture" mode and simultaneously giving me a 15 second disco show to entertain me in the meantime.
    Or when I try to make a couple of screen shots successively, the phone's LED also go all "Saturday Night Fever" on me, giving me a disco light show which ends with a mini marshmallow and notification (seen when scrolling down from top screen) saying:
    Bug report captured
    Touch to share your bug report
    and then asking me if I want to send to somewhere.
    Now what is this? And can it be fixed? I'm only interested in making screenshots!

Some guy said:
    To get rid of "Bug Report" go into your setting and scrool to the bottom to Developer Options and TURN OFF ADB DEBUGGING If you DO NOT have a Developer Options go to about phone and click on Build # about 7 times and that will open the Developer options on your phone. Good Luck
    But I checked and it was already turned off?

I just wanted to test if BlackBerry used the opportunity with Marshmallow to disable/mute the screenshot sound......????
    It doesn't seem the annoying LOUD screenshot sound has been fixed?! Sometimes the smallest "insignificant" issues can cause the most irritations.
    05-04-16 11:18 AM
    Can confirm I do see this every so often when taking screen shots. I'm guessing it's a press and hold delay issue, 3 seconds gets you a screen shot, while 5 seconds gets you the bug report capture thing. Kind of silly to put the function on the same key press combo, especially with such a ridiculously close timing, but I guess that's part and parcel to being on the beta. I'll post on the beta forums, see if they can't do something about it, cuz it makes taking screen shots annoying.
    07-18-16 06:27 PM
    No issues with my Priv since updating to Marshmallow taking screen shots.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    07-18-16 06:59 PM
    I'm assuming anyone with this is on the beta?
    artemis-kun likes this.
    07-18-16 07:01 PM
    I have the official mm and it works as normal for screenshots (AT&T)

Making screenshots (Power+Volume down) has been replaced with: "Bug report capturing"?-27948.jpg

Oh, and that's to whoever posted how to take screenshots. I didn't know until I read that. Sweet!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-18-16 07:19 PM
    Yup. Happened a few times. I disabled system ui tuner and it stopped. I don't know if it's related.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-19-16 02:34 AM
    Nah, UI tuner isn't responsible for it for me. Turned it off in the hopes that it would resolve it, but nope. It's literally just how bug reports are captured, as I detailed above. 3 seconds press+hold = screenshot, 5 seconds press+hold = bug report. It's really stupid setting both functions to the same key combo, especially when the difference is 2 seconds, but eh, I've been experimenting with it, and so long as you let go of the key combo at the 3 second mark, whether or not you get feedback from the device that the screenshot is happening, it happens.

Also, yes, in case the fact that I was talking about capturing bug reports, and also reporting the issue on the beta forums didn't make it obvious that I'm talking about the beta, I am, in fact, talking about the beta only.
    07-19-16 08:50 AM
    I've had the same issue.

I wished the system would take the screenshot quicker. Like in half a second. Rather than me keeping it pressed and it taking a bug report instead.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-19-16 09:38 AM