Hi, first let me tell you that English is not my first language so i can do some mistakes here.
    Now to the issue, I've a Priv and i love it even i have had a passport before. The Hub gets better and better, and all major apps of Blackberry in Android too. But there is a thing that's bothers me, i can't put the mails from icloud and yahoo to work properly, like instantly receive them and not some time after, or when i open the Hub.
    I have the synchronization to never and push on in both. I know that i can put synchronization to 5 min but that will not cause to battery loses it efficiency?
    There is any other method? Or is like the way that is? Thanks.
    11-05-16 04:31 AM
    Hi, first let me tell you that English is not my first language so i can do some mistakes here.
    Now to the issue, I've a Priv and i love it even i have had a passport before. The Hub gets better and better, and all major apps of Blackberry in Android too. But there is a thing that's bothers me, i can't put the mails from icloud and yahoo to work properly, like instantly receive them and not some time after, or when i open the Hub.
    I have the synchronization to never and push on in both. I know that i can put synchronization to 5 min but that will not cause to battery loses it efficiency?
    There is any other method? Or is like the way that is? Thanks.
    I'm not sure but what about making the sync interval larger so that it does check but not as frequently.
    11-05-16 10:21 AM
    Thats probably what i will do. Thanks
    11-06-16 04:39 AM