nexus 6p spontaneously cracked
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...spontaneously/

Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, battery drain, camera LED, peeling off, etc...
    https://www.androidpit.com/samsung-g...ow-to-fix-them
    Low build quality in the Priv... Meanwhile in the "good build quality phones":-samsung-galaxy-s6-tampa-descolando-w782.jpg

One Plus 2... Grounding issues seems to make home button unresponsive
    OnePlus 2 Owners Grumble About Unresponsive Home Button Caused By Grounding Issue [Video] : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times
    Low build quality in the Priv... Meanwhile in the "good build quality phones":-oneplus2-review-ah-security-1600x1067.jpg

Xperia Z5 touch screen issue:
    Sony: the Xperia Z5 Compact touchscreen issues will be fixed through a software update

HTC One M9... plenty of overheating and many others
    HTC One M9 - 8 Major Problems and Their Fix
    Low build quality in the Priv... Meanwhile in the "good build quality phones":-2000587739.jpeg

Iphone 6s. Chipgate
    Low build quality in the Priv... Meanwhile in the "good build quality phones":-samsung-tsmc-a9.jpg

Conclusion
    Smartphones are complex devices, it's usual to have some issues, that's why there is a warranty service. Fortunately, most of the priv's issues seem to be software issues that can be corrected in the future.
    Stop bashing Blackberry, because every brand has their problems aswell, it's just a given.
    11-09-15 01:56 PM

Conclusion
    Smartphones are complex devices, it's usual to have some issues, that's why there is a warranty service. Fortunately, most of the priv's issues seem to be software issues that can be corrected in the future.
    Stop bashing Blackberry, because every brand has their problems aswell, it's just a given.
    I agree, it can happen to anyone.

But I don't agree about waiting till BlackBerry issues some software patch.... if you aren't happy with battery life or any other "issue". Don't settle. I "assumed" that my Z10 would eventually be optimized and we would get at least a day out of it's battery... guess what, I'm still waiting on that software fix. If you are not happy now, then go exchange it or get a refund!

As for build quality.... way too early and to few devices in the wild to determine if there is a problem.
    WT44 and Blacklatino like this.
    11-09-15 02:04 PM
    Joao
    Forget about the build quality comments. I have just received mine and it is outstanding; a sleek black beauty. A stunning phone. The PKB is solid and satisfying to use. One KB addendum; it is wider than the Q10 by one character and less deep by about half a character. This means the individual keys are easier to hit and they have a pleasing quite soft tactile response. Its a work of art, truly. The BB designers have utterly excelled themselves.
    powereds likes this.
    11-09-15 02:08 PM
    Thanks for this thread!

Posted via CB10
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    11-09-15 02:59 PM
    Iphone chipgate is not a problem at all. It's just two different chip vendors. But ya... every phone has its own set of problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:19 PM
    Iphone chipgate is not a problem at all. It's just two different chip vendors. But ya... every phone has its own set of problems.

Posted via CB10
    Iphones bend
    I was sceptical about it until 2 weeks ago i was playing with a iphone 6 (not the plus) and when i took it out of the case...jup i saw it got bend.

Every brand has it strengths and flaws.
    It's the same with cars etc...technology always has faults

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:26 PM
    It's better to have production issues than design issues. One is fixed with better QA testing, the other requires design change, and that means a new model phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:36 PM
    Our sales VP just returned his new i6s+ as something was wrong with the screen. All suppliers have lemons.
    11-09-15 03:40 PM
    I don't get the build quality complaints with the Priv. Honestly its very nice but there's just no pleasing everybody. That speaker grill pisses me off but beyond that I think its incredibly well built.
    southlander likes this.
    11-09-15 03:47 PM

But I don't agree about waiting till BlackBerry issues some software patch.... if you aren't happy with battery life or any other "issue". Don't settle. I "assumed" that my Z10 would eventually be optimized and we would get at least a day out of it's battery... guess what, I'm still waiting on that software fix. If you are not happy now, then go exchange it or get a refund!

As for build quality.... way too early and to few devices in the wild to determine if there is a problem.
    But, how do we really know that things like the battery issue is a Blackberry issue? Perform an Internet search for "AT&T battery drain" and tell me what you see. There's a lot more than just Blackberry users on AT&T complaining about their battery.
    11-09-15 03:52 PM
    But, how do we really know that things like the battery issue is a Blackberry issue? Perform an Internet search for "AT&T battery drain" and tell me what you see. There's a lot more than just Blackberry users on AT&T complaining about their battery.
    I have a z30 and passport.
    Both sucked on battery first days. Why? Cause i was on it all the time etc.
    Battery is pretty hard to tell if something is wrong with hw or os.

But, i also found out that a lot of problems raised when lollipop arrived on android devices. My gf her huawei is totally messed up....
    Battery drains in 5h stand by.
    She will bring it to the store. We'll see...

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:58 PM

at 1800mAh, it would never be great. It's like the 9900 with a 1400mah, there's only so much software can do.
    11-09-15 04:10 PM
    I don't get the build quality complaints with the Priv. Honestly its very nice but there's just no pleasing everybody. That speaker grill pisses me off but beyond that I think its incredibly well built.
    Clearly you should wear a diaper.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 01:27 AM
    There's one thing that also greatly affects battery life, wich is data and wifi reception. If you go somewere were you have very little wifi, to boost the signal, your phone eats A LOT more battery.

My 9900 had rather poor Wi-fi Reception, there was a room in my place where I got only 1 bar of wifi. If I sit there for long, the battery would drain very quickly. If I moved to another room, it lasted like 2-3x times longer
    11-10-15 08:17 AM
    Does anyone know anyone who has had iphones and not cracked their screen? Literally more than half my coworkers who use iphones currently have cracked screens. I don't know how they don't cut their fingers.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:33 AM
    iPhone chipgate? Hahahahaha, okay.
    11-10-15 08:37 AM
    Clearly you should wear a diaper.

I don't think this word means what you think it means. Or you replied to the wrong post. Either way, pretty out of place statement that clearly doesn't make sense.
    11-10-15 02:12 PM
    at 1800mAh, it would never be great. It's like the 9900 with a 1400mah, there's only so much software can do.
    Wife's iPhone 6 only has about 1800mAh.... last her all day with normal usage no problem. We go on vacation where we are using our phones... I can kill two batteries in my Z10 and still be about four hours behind her.

There was really no reason not to expect more from the Z10.... but we soon learned that BB10 was not very good at power utilization - probable because of the Android Runtime.
    11-10-15 02:20 PM
    I played with one today here in south Houston and the quality is A+++++ Superior and I'm not sure what all these negative people are talking about? Im sure most are BB haters to begin with and others you just can please.

I say its a sweet azz phone
    11-10-15 02:30 PM
    I don't think this word means what you think it means. Or you replied to the wrong post. Either way, pretty out of place statement that clearly doesn't make sense.
    He's suffering from psychological projection

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 02:36 PM
    Issues happen to all phones over time.
    Remember the iPhone 6 Plus bending?
    My Q10 had five keyboards that all developed double-typing.
    Passport screen lift, anyone?
    Sure, it sucks when it happens, but most people never experience these issues. They just get blown out of proportion. I'm hoping for a trouble-free Priv ownership, but I know there's a chance that won't happen. It's like owing a car. They all end up having some sort of reliability problem.
    11-10-15 02:39 PM
    You are right. There will be pros and cons of every device. As a whole, there are too many pros for me to wait.

I just can't decide if I want to pay the extra for the Wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 03:16 PM
    Wife's iPhone 6 only has about 1800mAh.... last her all day with normal usage no problem. We go on vacation where we are using our phones... I can kill two batteries in my Z10 and still be about four hours behind her.

There was really no reason not to expect more from the Z10.... but we soon learned that BB10 was not very good at power utilization - probable because of the Android Runtime.
    Are we talking equal here:

both with either bluetooth on or off; wifi on or off; on the Z10 swipe to wake OFF.
    11-10-15 08:15 PM
    Seems to me it is more of a case that "if it happens to me... it must happen to everyone"... time to break out the broad brush and paint it the same for all...sorry to break it to some... we do not live in that "perfect world" so many think should exist....
    11-10-15 09:00 PM
    For some reason the original message to which I was replying is missing.

11-11-15 08:52 AM
26 12