Drains battery faster then BBOS did. Consumes data at the same rate as Android and far more then BBOS did.
    I don't think you can compare the battery issue at all. Hardware and software and necessity completely changed from the last bbos phone to the z10 platform.

And I would 100 % completely contest the Ludacris idea that bb10 uses as much data as android. Granted the Priv is a larger phone and has a higher level of detail than my z10 did but I even having 15 gigs of shared data am totally scared to be off WiFi on my android device. If I used my Facebook at a normal rate off WiFi on the Priv I'd probably be out of data(between all three phone lines) within the thirty days for sure. This was never an issue when I had my z10. It wasn't even a thought.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-22-15 05:52 PM
    I don't think you can compare the battery issue at all. Hardware and software and necessity completely changed from the last bbos phone to the z10 platform.

And I would 100 % completely contest the Ludacris idea that bb10 uses as much data as android. Granted the Priv is a larger phone and has a higher level of detail than my z10 did but I even having 15 gigs of shared data am totally scared to be off WiFi on my android device. If I used my Facebook at a normal rate off WiFi on the Priv I'd probably be out of data(between all three phone lines) within the thirty days for sure. This was never an issue when I had my z10. It wasn't even a thought.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Common knowledge that BB10 uses data at the same rate as Android.
    Look at the BB10 reviews here.

Yeah you have more apps on Android that can consume data but that would be the same case if they were on BB10.

Only BBOS had data compression. Everything else, BB10, Android, iOS and Windows uses data at the same rate.

Your Z10 never had an official Facebook app
    11-22-15 05:56 PM
27 12