Gotta love the elegance and it hides the tab

Truly a Flagship phone

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    11-09-15 01:23 PM
    Gotta love the elegance and it hides the tab

Truly a Flagship phone

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Well, when there is only one device released, the only thing to call it is " A Flagship Device"...........

Missing HDMI out, no earbud port, and Android...........sigh.......Might have to buy another Z30 STA 300 for VZW as backup to my 2 year old Z30, still going strong....This was a Flagship Device.....
    11-09-15 01:33 PM
    Well, when there is only one device released, the only thing to call it is " A Flagship Device"...........

Missing HDMI out, no earbud port, and Android...........sigh.......Might have to buy another Z30 STA 300 for VZW as backup to my 2 year old Z30, still going strong....This was a Flagship Device.....
    You can do hdmi out of the USB port. It has an ear bud port..

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-09-15 01:39 PM

There's definitely an headphone port. And I'm pretty sure the USB port is also hdmi out but the phone has chromecast so no wires needed

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 01:44 PM

Wow you're so well informed. What is a earbud port in your experience? And it has a USB port that can also be used as HDMI out.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 01:46 PM

Your source must be really well informed about the device

Btw, is there any low end SMARTPHONE without earbuds?

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-09-15 01:49 PM