Ok maybe I'm just stupid here but how do I change the lock screen wallpaper?
    11-06-15 06:12 PM
    When you try to save a wallpaper, doesn't it give you an option for locked screen or home screen?
    11-06-15 06:40 PM
    Press and hold down a blank area of the wallpaper. An option will pop up to change the wallpaper. Select an image to preview the wallpaper. But then you have to press select wallpaper to save it.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 06:55 PM
    yup at this point I can't find a place to save a lock screen wallpaper. When you set a wallpaper it only seems to change it on the home screen, not the lock screen or the app changer screen.
    11-06-15 06:59 PM
    If you set it from the photo app, it should give you the option for lockscreen home screen or both.

You might have to use google photos or dl another photo app like quicpic as I understand there is no gallery app in the priv.
    11-06-15 07:03 PM
    Doesn't look like this is an option.
    11-06-15 07:06 PM
    Wow that could be a deal breaker for me....
    11-06-15 07:07 PM
    Did you try from a photo app?
    11-06-15 07:16 PM
    Wow that could be a deal breaker for me....
    That would be a deal breaker for me! No if, ands or butts.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 07:20 PM
    Ok I figured it out...I was using a third party launcher without the ability to change the lock screen wallpaper so it was defaulting to the bb launcher wallpaper. all fixed
    11-06-15 11:30 PM
    Ok I figured it out...I was using a third party launcher without the ability to change the lock screen wallpaper so it was defaulting to the bb launcher wallpaper. all fixed
    You may want to start a new thread about how you solved this with pics. Just a suggestion to help others.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 12:21 AM
    You may want to start a new thread about how you solved this with pics. Just a suggestion to help others.

Posted via CB10
    I'll update op if he tells us what he did. Also title
    11-07-15 12:23 AM
    Anyone figure out how to remove wallpaper Scrolling
    11-18-15 05:56 PM
    If you go to Settings -> Display and Wallpaper -> Wallpaper ->

At the top of the screen you should see a drop-down menu that says "Home Screen" by default. Tap that, you can change it to "Lock Screen" or "Home and Lock Screen". Basically 3 options, Home, Lock, or Both.
    11-18-15 06:06 PM
    If you go to Settings -> Display and Wallpaper -> Wallpaper ->

At the top of the screen you should see a drop-down menu that says "Home Screen" by default. Tap that, you can change it to "Lock Screen" or "Home and Lock Screen". Basically 3 options, Home, Lock, or Both.
    Are you stating how some android device do it? Priv does not have Lock screen option. It's Setting, Display, Wallpaper, select where the image is from, select image and tap Set Wallpaper. No option to choose which wallpaper you want to change.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Pallet Spoon likes this.
    11-18-15 06:55 PM
    Are you stating how some android device do it? Priv does not have Lock screen option. It's Setting, Display, Wallpaper, select where the image is from, select image and tap Set Wallpaper. No option to choose which wallpaper you want to change.
    It's a standard Android Lollipop wallpaper UI, so the Priv should have it.

Settings > Display > Wallpaper should give you the following... A preview of what your homescreen will look like, a wallpaper picker, and a dropdown menu (which I pointed at with a red arrow).

Lock screen wallpaper-androidsetwallpaper.png

Tap the dropdown menu, and you should get the following...

Lock screen wallpaper-androidsetwallpaper2.png

From there, you should be able to pick any of the 3 options.

[edit] I searched a bit, and some devices don't have that dropdown box. Whereas as multiple other brands/OEMs do. Why anybody would disable the feature is beyond me.
    Last edited by DenverRalphy; 11-19-15 at 10:04 AM.
    11-19-15 09:52 AM
    That's right and the Priv doesn't have it. Make sure you have a Priv in hand before posting tips and work around, it avoids sending people on goose chase.
    11-19-15 12:11 PM
    That's right and the Priv doesn't have it. Make sure you have a Priv in hand before posting tips and work around, it avoids sending people on goose chase.
    The Priv does NOT have the same options as my Samsung Notes that I have, so putting this kind of tips out there without having a Priv in hand is sending people on a wild goose chase. BB had better put this feature back into this phone asap or I'm returning the phone too. I don't understand how a simple feature like this that was in BB10 was left out! - Geez
    Oh, they also seemed to have left out OTG! - The missing features of this phone is starting to get to me. Come on...even a $100 phone has OTG support nowadays.
    partizan666 likes this.
    11-19-15 12:30 PM
    Other androids are missing this feature as well, its not isolated to the Priv.

I have a Moto X 2014 pure edition with 5.1, it does not have the option to set wallpaper to lockscreen and/or homescreen. However there is a way to do that through root and xposed modules, but that's a completely different topic.
    11-19-15 12:42 PM
    Wow this is so annoying! Bump! Is there any way to set it then? Is there an app that lets me set a lockscreen wallpaper? I want one sooo baaaaadddddd
    01-12-16 08:25 AM
    I think using nova launcher you can set different wallpaper
    01-12-16 08:40 AM
    Nova launcher does not work. But the lockscreen Next by microsoft works excellent!
    vincentkong and yellowhammer like this.
    01-13-16 10:45 PM
    Hi,you can use app:
    Hi locker or cm locker or another locker app
    Then set wallpaper from app
    03-14-16 06:40 PM
    Nova launcher does not work. But the lockscreen Next by microsoft works excellent!
    So glad that I discovered this thread. I started using Fotoable, Inc's Lock Screen and I wasn't quite satisfied. However, I was curious in Next's settings. I didn't see if there was a way to take out the clock or change the swipe/unlock direction.
    07-06-16 11:27 AM
    Thank you for this. NEXT Lock Screen App works perfectly. I'd nearly given up. The advice given before by non-Priv owners/users was very annoying.
    10-03-16 03:03 AM
26 12