Do people debate if it's going to be android or Blackberrys every device? Because that's what it seems like

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 07:10 PM
    Why not, gives us something to argue about,
    AdamThatsIt and 7onZ like this.
    08-14-15 07:12 PM
    Do people debate if it's going to be android or Blackberrys every device? Because that's what it seems like

Posted via CB10
    No. It wasn't like this until BlackBerry showed that they have no interest in moving forward with BlackBerry 10 OS.
    H4zN likes this.
    08-14-15 07:15 PM
    No the OS debate is new, but generally it's a group of people that hate the form factor vs those who love it,and then there's those who feel obligated to throw the need for a trackpad into everything. That's generally how it goes. Then the device comes out 8/10 people love it, others suggest improvements, and others rage on about how Apple and Android devices are doing it better.

And then we wait for the next phone release and satisfy ourselves by predicting the launch of the next BB10 iteration. Users of most American carriers go into hibernation at this time.

Posted via CB10
    7onZ, dreamz_gaurav and Mansoor2 like this.
    08-15-15 07:27 PM
    No different than any other forum.... it revolves around what is topical at the moment... throw in the folks who have issues and are sure because they do everyone does... it can be rather tedious after a while... do remember you are in a forum dealing with a niche market device now ... add to the fact BB is evolving as a company... it is a receipe for discourse... so I would sit back ... relax and enjoy the show... at times it is a good one...
    08-15-15 07:35 PM
    LMAO at some of the responses. I'm even considering an Android device. Possibly a Moto X, Nexus 5, OnePlus One or Two.
    08-15-15 07:44 PM
    No different than any other forum.... it revolves around what is topical at the moment... throw in the folks who have issues and are sure because they do everyone does... it can be rather tedious after a while... do remember you are in a forum dealing with a niche market device now ... add to the fact BB is evolving as a company... it is a receipe for discourse... so I would sit back ... relax and enjoy the show... at times it is a good one...
    That moment when the consumers felt the same thing that the ex employees of BlackBerry had when the company ripped apart their hopes and brighter future.

Well, let's see when that moment finally comes.

Clickety-Clack via CB10
    08-15-15 10:31 PM
    Why not, gives us something to argue about,
    No it doesn't. I never argue about anything.
    08-16-15 10:09 AM
    No it doesn't. I never argue about anything.
    Well that's good, but it might get a bit boring for you, lmao
    08-16-15 10:16 AM
    Pfff, I bet BlackBerry will be running a highly secured version of iOS. Friend of my friends friend has used a passport running a skined iOS and said its very nice and has more apps

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    08-16-15 10:32 AM