What app is everybody using for their custom LED's and notifications please? i'm using lightflow but can never get the notifications purely working from there... I always get duplicate sounds, so I need to work out what to turn off where.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 03:09 PM
    What app is everybody using for their custom LED's and notifications please? i'm using lightflow but can never get the notifications purely working from there... I always get duplicate sounds, so I need to work out what to turn off where.

If you are using light flow to control the notification sounds or the vibration patterns then you should disable those aspects of the notification in the native app.

So if you are using light flow to control motivation sounds for messaging, then disable the notification sound in the messaging app and let light flow do it instead. Same for other apps

11-18-15 03:13 PM
    If I disable the LED in app though I don't get an LED at all. Will do that with sounds now. What app do you use? Any better?

11-18-15 03:18 PM
    If I disable the LED in app though I don't get an LED at all. Will do that with sounds now. What app do you use? Any better?
    Yeah sounds are different. I use the paid version of light flow and always found it to be pretty great. Not perfect but a heck of a lot better than native options. I haven't used it on my S6 cause Samsungs never played nice with any light control apps (it's been a while since I've checked if Samsung did anything about that) but I'm so looking forward to using it again with the Priv.

11-18-15 03:23 PM