Don't upgrade your BBRY Launcher to ver 1.1.2.6350 because a lot of users have problems with icons, tap and all about the launcher. Issues are "thiny" and sneaky but really annoying
    BBRY Team, plz fix it.
    03-13-17 03:10 PM
    03-13-17 03:22 PM
    I agree. The latest BlackBerry Launcher is full of bugs and is slow. Do not upgrade!
    03-13-17 06:37 PM
    It's quite slow. Type to start search takes so long (although it doesn't skip letter entries like before).
    There are frequent crashes and that ends up with the home pages without any icons... It seems to be going towards BlackBerry 10 UI (atleast for app opening animations.. But still... its slow! There is also a resigned icons page...
    03-13-17 10:01 PM
    Wow Im not experiencing any issues, how can I see the version of my launcher?
    Have you guys tried a reboot of the device?

And you're right about the first letter on devices search working as intended ! Great news
    03-13-17 10:21 PM
    Wow Im not experiencing any issues, how can I see the version of my launcher?
    Have you guys tried a reboot of the device?

And you're right about the first letter on devices search working as intended ! Great news
    Settings / apps/ BlackBerry Launcher I agree , I was was having all kinds of buggy type issues with the previous launcher, updated this afternoon and rebooted. All is good
    03-13-17 10:36 PM
    I really want to go back to the blackberry launcher, but until they have an option to lock the desktop I am stuck with action launcher!
    Gigolo69 likes this.
    03-13-17 11:40 PM
    I'm unsure if it's related or not, but I did experience one 'crash' where I ended a phone call (yes, I still use my BB for voice calls,) and the phone app stayed on the screen and I could do nothing else - the device was stalled for maybe 30 seconds before it recognized any taps. After the momentary stall, it came back to life. PRIV on Telus for the record.
    03-13-17 11:51 PM
    The other day, briefly, I was using a gps app for a walk. I tried taking a photo and the Camera app would not open, it took me back to the gps app. Then I opened the Hub, again tried opening the Camera and it took me back to the Hub. Seemed to not want to open certain apps. I rebooted and continued my walk. Later when I used the phone, all was well. It was after I had upgraded both the Hub and the Hub+ apps/modules.

Only happened on one of my Priv's.
    03-14-17 01:04 AM
    I really want to go back to the blackberry launcher, but until they have an option to lock the desktop I am stuck with action launcher!
    What do you mean by lock the desktop?
    03-14-17 02:07 AM
    What do you mean by lock the desktop?
    I would guess - you can fix/lock icons in their positions and not accidentally move or remove them. I have accidentally dragged one icon over another and created a folder when that was not my intention. I would also like the BB Launcher to backup/restore my Icon/widget arrangements.
    tonycara57 and yyz321 like this.
    03-14-17 09:16 AM
    Try Nova Launcher. I've been using it for a while and it feels snappier.
    newcollector likes this.
    03-15-17 04:04 PM
    I would guess - you can fix/lock icons in their positions and not accidentally move or remove them. I have accidentally dragged one icon over another and created a folder when that was not my intention. I would also like the BB Launcher to backup/restore my Icon/widget arrangements.
    Echo that. Lock would be an awesome feature. I find especially with the curved glass it is often difficult to grab your phone when the screen is on without inadvertently picking up an icon or launching an app. Major pet peeve. Similarly, a backup and restore feature (for the desktop) would also be useful.

Haven't noticed any of the issues posted here mind you...
    FF22 likes this.
    03-15-17 05:04 PM
    I don't think I've noticed any probs with the launcher since updating a number of days ago.

I tend to re boot after BlackBerry app updates, maybe that's relevant......
    gizmo21 likes this.
    03-17-17 10:39 PM
    I would just love for BlackBerry Launcher to pin the wallpaper. I went to Nova Launcher for that very reason.
    03-17-17 11:36 PM
    Try Nova Launcher. I've been using it for a while and it feels snappier.
    I like Nova Launcher as well, imo, it's not only faster but way more customizable .
    03-18-17 12:53 AM
    Call me crazy, but after the March security updates, launcher seem back to normal.
    Was getting a noticeable hesitation when launching apps. Seems ok now!
    Maybe that was one of the fixes?
    (Verizon phone / joined the beta group a few weeks ago)
    03-19-17 06:19 AM
    No keyboard shortcuts though right?
    03-19-17 10:00 AM
    I use image2wallpaper and I have the right wall paper pinned with BlackBerry Launcher
    Attached Thumbnails LAUNCHER ver 1.1.2.6350 full of issues-45464.jpg  
    03-19-17 10:03 AM
    2nd page
    Attached Thumbnails LAUNCHER ver 1.1.2.6350 full of issues-45463.jpg  
    03-19-17 10:11 AM
    Yeah, it was obvious from the start that the launcher was to blame. I switched to Nova till they fix the issues
    03-19-17 02:58 PM
    Dear nbaliga, I solved the problem unistalling all updates and returnig to the first factory values of the launcher. Obviously I lost calendar (it marks always 31), dark theme and widget but the first version of the bbry launcher is very smooth. Waiting for a quick FIX by BBRY Team...
    03-19-17 03:13 PM
    Call me crazy, but after the March security updates, launcher seem back to normal.
    Was getting a noticeable hesitation when launching apps. Seems ok now!
    Maybe that was one of the fixes?
    (Verizon phone / joined the beta group a few weeks ago)
    Or maybe it was not the OS update itself but the forced device restart in the OS update-cycle.

I tend to restart device after hub+ update and after BlackBerry App updates since a calendar update without device restart left my device in an unstable state.
    03-19-17 05:39 PM
    Or maybe it was not the OS update itself but the forced device restart in the OS update-cycle.

I tend to restart device after hub+ update and after BlackBerry App updates since a calendar update without device restart left my device in an unstable state.
    Restarted a lot of times and 32 seconds pull battery but no results
    03-20-17 05:21 AM
    No keyboard shortcuts though right?
    Correct, no keyboard shortcuts. I never have used them much anyway. My bad I know. If BlackBerry would pin the wallpaper I would come back it. In the meantime, it is Nova.
    03-20-17 06:55 AM
40 12