Incoming calls cause pop up and notification but interacting with the notification takes forever to actually perform the action (whether answering or ignoring). The action registers (as shown by the animation on the buttons) but nothing happens.

It has been so bad on some occasions that I'll be hammering away at the 'Answer' button but the other party will hang up because my phone is taking too long.

Has anyone had this problem?

Currently on Rogers with latest Security Patch.
    03-23-16 04:09 PM
    Not even once.
    03-23-16 05:35 PM
    It's happened to me a few times. Usually happens when I forget to quit browsers with lots of tabs and have cpu hungry apps still running (i.e. Waze)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-24-16 04:11 AM
    Yeah I have that with my Passport 10.3.2.2876. Think it might be related to making the correct audio transfer. Are you connected to handsfree when it happens? I have been having trouble with it making the handover from music to phone calls.

Posted via SilverSlab
    06-03-16 10:45 AM
    I have that with Z 10 this is an issue of 10 OS not Android BlackBerry I thought!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 04:45 PM
    I can confirm this behaviour when the phone is bogged down. I usually find that the phone is lagging very badly overall if it can't take a phone call on time. This is likely due to the bad memory management or memory leak in the Marshmallow update. I'm hoping the next maintenance release will address a slew of issues I'm having with battery drain and slow performance.

06-03-16 05:06 PM
    I often have this problem too. I'm running Waze when I'm driving, and it's sending traffic data to my Garmin GPS, and sometimes playing music through Bluetooth all at once. I guess I'm asking too much from my Priv, but we paid the premium $ for a premium device. Not sure if other Android devices handle extreme multi-tasking better than the Priv.

06-04-16 09:33 AM
    Yeah whenever I do multitasking I get lag and unresponsiveness.

Usually with maps + doing something else.

Maps + snapchat can really halt my device lol

06-04-16 11:59 AM
    Welcome to android lags

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 10:39 AM
    Same issue on Bell, did an update and a restart. Seems better but for how long?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 10:48 AM
    update June one?
    06-05-16 03:55 PM
    Incoming calls cause pop up and notification but interacting with the notification takes forever to actually perform the action (whether answering or ignoring). The action registers (as shown by the animation on the buttons) but nothing happens.

It has been so bad on some occasions that I'll be hammering away at the 'Answer' button but the other party will hang up because my phone is taking too long.

Currently on Rogers with latest Security Patch.
    I'm also using the Rogers version as well. As you described is an issue I have when a call is coming in using the book style case with window. The call notification will popular but when you hit answer or reject nothing happens. This happens when the case is closed. So to pickup call I actually have to open the case and wait for the incoming call screen to pop up before the call can be picked up. I guess every os has these weird bugs.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    06-05-16 04:29 PM