I just installed Kodi for Android on my BlackBerry Priv only to find most of the channels in the Dominion of Canada do not work. The only channel that provides access to their television programmes is not surprisingly CBC.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 06:05 PM
    I just installed Kodi for Android on my BlackBerry Priv only to find most of the channels in the Dominion of Canada do not work. The only channel that provides access to their television programmes is not surprisingly CBC.

Have you tried the same addons on a desktop installation?
    12-29-15 06:28 PM
    Have you tried the same addons on a desktop installation?
    No, I was trying to avoid installation on my notebook computer. I suspect it is due to Bell Canada ownership as well as the other networks wanting their users to use their branded Go App.

12-29-15 08:07 PM
    Are you looking for Canadian programming or were you just trying the add-on?

I'd recommend installing 1channel and Genesis add-on's. That's pretty much all I use on my Raspberry Pi units.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    12-29-15 08:09 PM

I'd recommend installing 1channel and Genesis add-on's. That's pretty much all I use on my Raspberry Pi units.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    +1 for the 1Channel add on, it has pretty much any TV series or Movie you could ever want to watch

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 09:14 PM
    Cable companies don't really have any control over kodi, they don't support it. Unless they are blocking the traffic then the add on not working has nothing to do with the priv or your carrier.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.2876
    12-29-15 09:56 PM

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    I was trying both the Canadian channels and the add-on which includes all the Canadian channels not to pitiful few by default. Neither lets me watch anything other than CBC which is one channel that I regularly watch but I watch CTV and Global Television too but cannot get them with Kodi. Has anyone got it working on their BlackBerry Priv.

12-30-15 01:13 PM
    +1 for the 1Channel add on, it has pretty much any TV series or Movie you could ever want to watch

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Are these Kodi add-ons?

12-30-15 01:14 PM
    Are these Kodi add-ons?

Yup, but due to the nature of those plugins they cannot be discussed on the official Kodi forums. Try looking for tvaddons dot ag.
    12-30-15 01:18 PM
    Are these Kodi add-ons?

Yes, 1Channel is an addon. I use Phoenix, Genesis and 1Channel addons.
    12-30-15 01:18 PM