I'm disappointed that the copy paste features on the physical keyboard aren't available on the Priv (alt+c and alt+v). I complained up and down when BB10 was first released and now have the same issue with the Priv. Hope they bring it over in a future update.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 11:21 PM
    Did it really help with all that up and down complaining?
    Why not just enjoy your new device instead of complaining this time and wait and see what happens?

And brace yourself. If a small handheld mobile device, that while it's a convenience, really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things, can disappoint to the point of jumping up and down, Prepare yourself!!!
    There's a big bad world out there that's gonna really drive you over the edge!
    11-11-15 01:21 AM
    Did it really help with all that up and down complaining?
    Why not just enjoy your new device instead of complaining this time and wait and see what happens?

And brace yourself. If a small handheld mobile device, that while it's a convenience, really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things, can disappoint to the point of jumping up and down, Prepare yourself!!!
    There's a big bad world out there that's gonna really drive you over the edge!
    Wow, do you come here to troll or actually be of benefit to the community...and thanks but I'll pass on advice from a lost little boy.

...complaining does work, clearly you either had your head so far up your a-- orwere too busy playing Peter Pan's lost boy that you didn't notice how much the keyboard was improved based on complaining...
    11-11-15 04:54 AM
    Wow, do you come here to troll or actually be of benefit to the community...and thanks but I'll pass on advice from a lost little boy.

...complaining does work, clearly you either had your head so far up your a-- orwere too busy playing Peter Pan's lost boy that you didn't notice how much the keyboard was improved based on complaining...

THanks for your compliments! I love it ! I'm jumping up and down, Laughing!
    You give yourself too much credit, my friend I believe the keyboard was improved with a "FIX" from Blackberry. NOT from you jumping up and down!

How about you continue to do what you do best (complaining) and I'll do what i do best. Helping people with issue that they have NOW !

11-11-15 05:05 PM