Edit: Realized I should add a link in case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12072260

I ordered my Priv from Amazon on Tuesday and it stated it would ship on Thursday.

Amazon still says me it's going to ship today and arrive tomorrow, so just in case - periodically peruse Amazon and see if it pops up!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Kaenon11; 11-12-15 at 12:14 PM.
    11-12-15 09:34 AM
    Ah, more of the ShopBB units heading to Amazon.
    11-12-15 09:35 AM
    I ordered in amazon when it showed up and it was supposed to be delivered by today. Due to payment issues, it got delayed and now the new shipping date is shown as Monday. It might be possibly the second stock they are getting.

For those who have not ordered, keep an eye on amazon site.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 09:50 AM
    11-12-15 12:14 PM
    I don't even see the option to purchase directly from Amazon....

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 02:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    True, all available options are from Amazon Marketplace resellers, so you can't get it *directly* from Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 03:13 PM
    I would not by PRIV from resellers on Amazon. I doubt many are authorized resellers and you could run into support/warranty issues.
    raino and bakron1 like this.
    11-12-15 03:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's bc it's sold out still :P

11-12-15 03:26 PM
    That's bc it's sold out still :P

Oh I thought they would still list it but say it is out of stock....

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 04:52 PM
    True, all available options are from Amazon Marketplace resellers scalpers, so you can't get it *directly* from Amazon.
    FIFY
    11-12-15 04:57 PM
    My bad time I should say. My order with Amazon is going to be delayed because of the payment issues mentioned earlier. They gave a new tentative date for Monday and they will fulfill it only if they get a new stock. I have to wait otherwise. I sooooo much want to spill out the F word for BlackBerry, digitalriver and amazon :@

Worst phone launch ever...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 04:59 PM
    Edit: Realized I should add a link in case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12073753

I ordered my Priv from Amazon on Tuesday and it stated it would ship on Thursday.

Amazon still says me it's going to ship today and arrive tomorrow, so just in case - periodically peruse Amazon and see if it pops up!

Meanwhile i just got another email from BB saying that due to high demand shipping delays and my order went from arriving week of the 14th to Nov 24th now yet some how they can continue to ship phones to Amazon, and carriers but those of us that pre ordered on day one keep getting the ole boot in the buttocks....
    11-12-15 04:59 PM
    Meanwhile i just got another email from BB saying that due to high demand shipping delays and my order went from arriving week of the 14th to Nov 24th now yet some how they can continue to ship phones to Amazon, and carriers but those of us that pre ordered on day one keep getting the ole boot in the buttocks....
    It's my understanding that those agreement with vendors include terms for resupply, so if the complaint is "But I ordered mine first," through those agreements, you technically didn't. They were promised to others before we even had the opportunity to pre-order.
    nokia4life likes this.
    11-12-15 05:03 PM
    Worst phone launch ever...
    That it may be, but how are payment issues the seller's fault--unless you are saying that in your case, they were on Amazon's end?
    11-12-15 05:09 PM
    I would not by PRIV from resellers on Amazon. I doubt many are authorized resellers and you could run into support/warranty issues.
    I will not buy any new or used Blackberry phone unless I am provided the original receipt. They are terrible when it comes to warranty issues.

They should warranty the device no matter who owns it as long as the device is not stolen and not pass it off on the carrier or have to provide a proof of purchase.
    11-12-15 05:13 PM