But wont it say posted by android?? After all it runs google... er... I mean android.
    Please do not spread false and misleading info. It will for sure say "Posted by THE Google twitter app" lol

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 11:53 AM
    I think this will backfire. If they are blackberry fans they will reject the android OS and likely never be seen in public with them. Worse/better yet they might bash them publicly (Crosses fingers)
    WT44 likes this.
    11-03-15 11:54 AM
    Please do not spread false and misleading info. It will for sure say "Posted by THE Google twitter app" lol

Posted via CB10
    Why does everyone make fun of him calling it a google phone. Android is google. BlackBerry is BlackBerry. Am I wrong if I say iPhone runs apple's os.

The priv runs google. My dad would probably call it google. First thing you see when you boot to the desktop is a google bar.
    Deanig_12 and AzN_KnIGHT like this.
    11-03-15 11:56 AM
    Why does everyone make fun of him calling it a google phone. Android is google. BlackBerry is BlackBerry. Am I wrong if I say iPhone runs apple's os.

The priv runs google. My dad would probably call it google. First thing you see when you boot to the desktop is a google bar.
    You probably missed the miserable interview that Chen made.. yes John Chen, BlackBerry CEO, where he stated officially and incorrectly that the Priv runs "the Google"!!

Google is not the os but the company that developed the os (Android)
    Same with Apple and iOS..

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 12:05 PM

It's just that the CEO of a Billion-dollar tech company when speaking about a huge move by the company is held to a higher standard than your dad is when speaking about a company for which he might just be a consumer.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2789 CB10 
    Ihauntu2 and mister2d like this.
    11-03-15 12:08 PM
    They need to give one to all the celebs affected by the I cloud hack.

Posted via CB10
    I need to get one too (I'm not a celebrity) but I would definitely accept a free priv

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-03-15 12:09 PM
    The Kardashians have always been Blackberry users especially Kim Kardashian who has three Blackberry bold 9900 as spares for if her main phone stops working.
    11-03-15 12:18 PM
    I absolutely abhor these attention whoring slobs but if I'm blackberry, I'd pay them some real good money to promote this phone. They rule the internet/tabloid world and despite my detestation, they have the ability to bring a f**k ton of attention to this device.
    11-03-15 12:21 PM
    I absolutely abhor these attention whoring slobs but if I'm blackberry, I'd pay them some real good money to promote this phone. They rule the internet/tabloid world and despite my detestation, they have the ability to bring a f**k ton of attention to this device.
    hilarious post
    11-03-15 12:42 PM
    hilarious post
    Funny and true!

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SE SQW100-4 running 10.3.2.2639
    11-03-15 06:15 PM
    hilarious post
    Sad state of the world but true
    11-03-15 07:53 PM
    Yep, true media whores, but makes me think twice since I want nothing associated with them. Sadly many will think the same way....

They won't do it for free. These ladies get paid for everything.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 08:01 PM
    Not if they are unlocked.
    False. Verizon is cmda so an unlocked phone wouldn't work on verizon. Matter of fact, if you go to the shopblackberry website, it says not compatible for verizon, sprint, or us mobile right under the picture.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 08:06 PM
    K's and Priv in same sentence. That's all we needed. Is this what BB thinks as their marketing campaign? Get one to president or even Hillary, that would be a big marketing stunt, but K's.. who cares (and those who care, they don't matter).
    11-03-15 11:41 PM
    That's awesome free advertising for blackberry every time one of them slides it open on the show!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 12:31 AM
    They already use BB10s so I'm sure they will use.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Last I heard, they were using BBOS devices (9900).
    11-04-15 12:41 AM
    I would rattle the lot of em... starting with the mum and ending with bruce, what a dysfunctional family,love em..

Passport to heaven..
    11-04-15 12:51 AM
    If Android wasn't reason enough to skip this device.
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    11-04-15 01:07 AM
    K's and Priv in same sentence. That's all we needed. Is this what BB thinks as their marketing campaign? Get one to president or even Hillary, that would be a big marketing stunt, but K's.. who cares (and those who care, they don't matter).
    The Kardashians have a lot of followers and fans. I'm sure if she talked about the Priv, that would help push units.

At the end of it all, I think that's what blackberry is focused on, pushing units. They could care less whose buying it, as long as they're buying.
    11-04-15 01:55 AM
    If Android wasn't reason enough to skip this device.
    So you'd pass on this device because a celebrity you're not too fond of uses one? Wow.
    11-04-15 01:56 AM
    This is injustice.
    11-04-15 02:13 AM
    This seems credible. If you take a look over at DuJour media, their website definitely has the look and feel of BlackBerry's newest marketing. Down to the weird font.
    11-04-15 02:21 AM
    I don't like us being associated with anything Kardashian related but any boost to BlackBerry's overall sales gives them a hesitant pass from me.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    11-04-15 02:32 AM
    So you'd pass on this device because a celebrity you're not too fond of uses one? Wow.
    Don't bother with SSBTECH's posts............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........he's just butthurt
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-04-15 04:22 AM
    The Kardashians have a lot of followers and fans. I'm sure if she talked about the Priv, that would help push units.

At the end of it all, I think that's what blackberry is focused on, pushing units. They could care less whose buying it, as long as they're buying.
    supposedly 100,000,000 twitter and Instagram followers.... right up there with E Leeks
    11-04-15 07:42 AM
61 123