Just transferred a ton of SMS using the transfer app. Nothing in the Hub under text messages. Composed one using her new phone in the Hub and sent back from my phone... still not showing in Hub.

Any help would be great. Sorry for starting a new thread, but I already activated the Priv thinking it was good to go!

Edit: Sorry, was rushing. I activated my mom's new Priv from AT&T. Can't get any of her transferred or new SMS in the Hub on the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-17-15 02:46 PM
    I can't get my sms from bb7 9900 through at all. Or any data from password keeper either.
    Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 02:53 PM
    Same here. No SMS at all in Hub although previous ones did transfer. We tried composing new and sending from in the Hub...still nothing. :-(

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 02:56 PM
    There is no way to move password keeper data from bb7 directly to Android without first going through bb10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 04:10 PM
    Same here. No SMS at all in Hub although previous ones did transfer. We tried composing new and sending from in the Hub...still nothing. :-(

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you can try a factory and start over?
    11-17-15 05:21 PM
    Maybe you can try a factory and start over?
    Now the old ones are showing up, but anything incoming is in the messenger. Just spent hours setting that up downloading her apps so it's staying that way for now!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 07:26 PM
    Just an update. All her SMS somehow synced into the Hub, but it is now only showing the numbers not names unless she opens in Messenger.

This was after I updated all of her BlackBerry apps. I assumed they updated on start up and had auto update over WiFi on. Searched BlackBerry Limited and most, if not all, BlackBerry apps needed to be updated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 06:13 PM
    Any msgs from yesterday only numbers displaying. But the ones from today show the name....idk why that is
    11-20-15 06:43 PM
    I'm having the same issues. I'm not getting the messages in the Hub, sometimes they will show up an hour later, and partial threads of the messages. It is also freezing on me. What I mean that I can't open the message in the Hub, I have to go into Messenger to see them. It is also happening with my emails. Not always but sometimes. There seems to be a delay in a process that is causing it. Any ideas how to fix it?
    11-20-15 11:25 PM
    Most likely you flood the system with thousands of sms, phone (as the warehouseman) got overwhelmed, and it jammed, then start trickling out and being shown as proper sms..once the warehouseman got some rest, he starts storing and labeling things properly..

Passport SE
    11-21-15 01:44 AM