I thought I would like to share this. Coz I just found out. I was trying to delete a 'single' call log entry. So I went to the log and at the top right corner. It doesn't give me an option to delete but to delete the entire list. Pressing a long time doesn't help either. So I pondered. Did a search. But most searches came out the same as what I did. Deleting the entire list.

Zzzzz. The only way to delete that single entry = u got to go to your hub find that entry ... press on it. And at the top there would be a delete sign. I don't know how the hub is even associated to the call logs zzzz..

Hope that helps. Cheers.
    FF22 and Nathan Conley like this.
    06-19-17 07:30 PM
    Thank you for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-19-17 08:06 PM
    Never knew this. Thanks for sharing.
    06-20-17 03:30 PM
    I don't know how the hub is even associated to the call logs zzzz..
    Any app (that has the "phone" permission, if I'm not mistaken) can access the call logs. e.g. you can use a third-party dialer and it will see all calls from that list as well, and be able to delete them etc.

Btw, you can tap on a call in the call history, in the Phone app, then tap Call Details and delete an individual call there.
    FF22 and andyO20 like this.
    06-21-17 09:49 AM
    You can also delete single entry by clicking on the caller name from the call log- go to "call details" and you can see a delete icon on the right top corner.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-21-17 02:01 PM
    thanks for the extra info. the ways on your suggested is also good. at the call log. to get to your menu u must tap near the call button to get to the call details part. then delete. I was pressing a long time previously to try to get there zzzz
    06-22-17 06:11 PM
    thanks for the extra info. the ways on your suggested is also good. at the call log. to get to your menu u must tap near the call button to get to the call details part. then delete. I was pressing a long time previously to try to get there zzzz
    it only works if the phone no. it is in the phonebook, otherwise not
    06-23-17 07:02 AM