In fact, my wife's PRIV 😀😀😀 as she want to give a try to PRIV pkb. The priv Will sleeping alongside my DTEK60 🎉🎊🎉🎊
    Attached Thumbnails Just ordered my priv-29565.jpg  
    HighFlight88, FF22 and rotorwrench like this.
    11-28-16 12:26 PM
    Enjoy! It's a pretty fine phone.

Q10  OS 10.3.1.2474  Z30
    11-28-16 12:32 PM
    Enjoy! It's a pretty fine phone.

Q10  OS 10.3.1.2474  Z30
    I hope so 😀😀😀
    11-28-16 03:07 PM
    How do you like DTEK60? I find Priv to be a bit sluggish at times, not sure what it relates or why it does that even with near 1GB RAM available (I don't know what's using so much ram already) but I hope you can run some comparison tests after your wife has been using the Priv for over a week, to see if you also find Priv a bit laggy compared to DTEK60.
    11-28-16 04:05 PM
    How do you like DTEK60? I find Priv to be a bit sluggish at times, not sure what it relates or why it does that even with near 1GB RAM available (I don't know what's using so much ram already) but I hope you can run some comparison tests after your wife has been using the Priv for over a week, to see if you also find Priv a bit laggy compared to DTEK60.
    My DTEK60 is just amazing. The only cons is when I listen music out loud, the battery drain fast , but the sound is so fantastic.

There's any lag on DTEK60. Antutu is around 145 000 as compare to 55 000 for the priv. So if you need Juice, DTEK60 is a beast.

My wife just need email text and call with nice job from the camera ( no selfie &#128521 and after IPhone 4 to 6s plus, She's ready to give a try to priv's small pkb. And when she see how I did customize my DTEK60 with dark theme on sms , browser, note, contact , Gmail , etc... She hate her IPhone 😂😂😂
    newcollector likes this.
    11-28-16 08:26 PM
    I received a similar email two days ago but when I try to track my order with email and credit info, I cannot find it. I didn't create an account and it suggested a password would be provided to check with the order number, but I see none in the email.

Should that be a concern or will I receive another email when it is shipped? Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks for your feedback.
    11-30-16 12:29 PM
    I received a similar email two days ago but when I try to track my order with email and credit info, I cannot find it. I didn't create an account and it suggested a password would be provided to check with the order number, but I see none in the email.

Should that be a concern or will I receive another email when it is shipped? Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks for your feedback.
    The 2 phones I ordered from shop BlackBerry had the same shipping scenario. For the Priv I just bought I received an email on Sunday night stating my phone had been shipped with a link for tracking info. The only time the tracking info changed was when the phone arrived at my door Tuesday at 4:30 and tracking info changed to 'delivered'. Lol

Basically... there's nothing to be worried about. It will take about 2 days from when you get your shopping notification.

Posted via CB10
    rfin16 likes this.
    11-30-16 12:47 PM

A signature is required for delivery to a home address and probably a business address as well.

The Fedex guy told me I needed to sign in person and that the note I left on the door was insufficient. Now whether they would have left an official form and then left it the next day I don't know. Their site seem to suggest I could leave a note.
    11-30-16 05:06 PM