I just upgraded to the Blackberry PRIV on Rogers (actually I just bought it outright for $900 with tax). But my company (government organization in BC) does not allow Android to use corporate emails - only Blackberry and iPhone. I used to use a Z10, then Z30 and it worked amazing. I NEED WORK EMAIL on my phone for my job. If I am unable to get a certificate for linking corporate email, what are my options?
    12-01-15 04:38 PM
    So you bought a Priv knowing it runs Android and knowing that your work won't allow it and you want to know how to get it set up? lol. What system is your company using for email?
    12-01-15 04:45 PM
    I did not know about the policy until someone mentioned it to me after the fact. It may still work because it is a Blackberry, but I dont know. I think the company uses ActiveSync or Microsoft Exchange server?
    12-01-15 04:52 PM
    I thought it was only the AG, certain ministries, and ICBC that locked out Android in BC. Do you work for the government itself? If you do, you may be out of luck. If it's a Crown, a GBE, or other agency it might not be an issue. If they support Activesync you might be OK, Do they publish a setup guide (showing how to manually configure a phone on their server)? If so, just follow the instructions and you might be fine.

Then again, does it really matter? Aren't you all under instructions not to use email and if you ever do to delete them before the end of the day?? (sorry ... couldn't resist)
    12-02-15 10:16 AM