I'm thinking the seamless cross platform support of Windows 10 on PCs, tablets and phones might be a game changer for Microsoft. Apps may follow and they might truly become a stronger competitor OS wise. Time will tell.
    And I'm thinking Microsoft = S Show = blue Screen of Death! I'll go with iOS as they have a much more tightly integrated solution from tablet to phone to Mac, and I use Macs because Windows is God awful and I'm not a gamer.

Posted via Z30
    08-11-15 02:00 PM
    How can Blackberry compete as the 1,295th? .....
    I don't see how Blackberry can enter this market and be competitive...
    Possibly hardware differentiation. Obviously as well the word's best PKB and arguably the worlds best VKB as well.

None of these thousands of Android vendors have a brand that is equated with the great BlackBerry hardware designs.

And the Typo case outcome basically granted BlackBerry the right to prevent any good copies of their keyboards.
    08-11-15 02:18 PM
    And I'm thinking Microsoft = S Show = blue Screen of Death! I'll go with iOS as they have a much more tightly integrated solution from tablet to phone to Mac, and I use Macs because Windows is God awful and I'm not a gamer.

Posted via Z30
    Weird, haven't had a bsod in like 10 years or more and my pc stays on 24/7...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    lift, southlander and kbz1960 like this.
    08-11-15 03:28 PM

Posted via Z30
    Never seen a Blue Screen on my Tablet...
    Can't say I've ever seen one on my Windows 8.1 PC (before I upgraded to Win10 last week)either...

While I like Windows, OSX and Linux... each has it's strengths and weakness. I do know that I've helped a NUMBER people in the last year that had bought into the whole Apple phenomenon and bought MACS or MACBOOKS. Many of them ended up returning them.... 1) the whole files system is too different from Windows or iOS... 2) lack of integration with the iDevices - not the same apps, and opening a file on an iOS device that was saved by a MAC to iCloud could be tricky.

Was not aware that Apple had recently "integrated" the phone/tablet experience with their Mac lineup. So you can run all the apps from the App Store on a Mac now?

My Windows Tablet and PC now both have the exact same desktop... change the background or start menu and it is changed on the other. With OneDrive I have all my MS Office files, pictures, music on whatever device I'm using (as long as I have the internet). Can download an app from the STORE and it is available on either device. Can play a game on one, and then switch to the other. I can install a real program on my PC... and then go install the same program on my Tablet. Not sure how far Windows Phone will take this, but I do want to see....
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-11-15 03:42 PM
    They would have to offer two versions of it in order for it to work on Verizon

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 03:44 PM
    Meh... looks like a universal TV/DVR remote from WalMart...
    08-11-15 03:59 PM
    I'm thinking the seamless cross platform support of Windows 10 on PCs, tablets and phones might be a game changer for Microsoft. Apps may follow and they might truly become a stronger competitor OS wise. Time will tell.
    I agree that time will tell, but there are a lot of reasons to think that WP may not be around long enough for this to make a difference. http://communities-dominate.blogs.co...t-year-or.html

I�m not sure how PC's and Windows tablets may do long term, because they don�t have the same competitive landscape to deal with.
    08-11-15 06:41 PM
    Weird, haven't had a bsod in like 10 years or more and my pc stays on 24/7...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Agreed. Bluescreens from normal applications and the OS usage pretty much died with the crappy Windows 95/98/ME kernel. The NT kernel fixed it. If you're getting bluescreens you likely have a hardware problem. Which would cause problems on any platform.

Though I read a long time ago Apple leans hard on suppliers to get the top testing parts. So that MIGHT.. or should make hardware issues on Macs a bit less common than PCs, overall.

Still a PC with good parts and treated well should run trouble free.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-12-15 09:58 AM
    Junk. Utter waste of development effort and money.

Posted via CB10
    Is it now? Please enlighten us when you used the device.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 05:13 PM
    Blah blah blah FUD blah.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    08-12-15 07:37 PM
    I gotta disagree a curved display with slide out PKB looks pretty cool in my opinion. The 18mp cam and potential hub features will be a nice touch, IMO

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It'll be powerful, I have no doubt BB will put together an amazing product, yet I'm just not sold on sliding out the keyboard for accurate data entry in SMS, Emails, web-portals, intranet sites when mobile, Dou-lingo with spanish etc. Hey that brings me to a question for the PKB devices, thanks for the spark of interest, much appreciated.
    08-15-15 08:32 PM
    It'll be powerful, I have no doubt BB will put together an amazing product, yet I'm just not sold on sliding out the keyboard for accurate data entry in SMS, Emails, web-portals, intranet sites when mobile, Dou-lingo with spanish etc. Hey that brings me to a question for the PKB devices, thanks for the spark of interest, much appreciated.
    You don't need to slide it out. Use the touch keyboard.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-15-15 09:00 PM
    It's beautiful! If it's in my budget... bought!

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    08-15-15 09:38 PM
    You don't need to slide it out. Use the touch keyboard.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Have you seen the mistakes on my posts lately from my Z10? lol. Oils on my hands/fingers from scream; I have VERY dry skin so cream is like GOLD to me
    08-15-15 09:55 PM
    I sure hope so. But I can't find any good reason now why should I stick on BlackBerry when it runs Android. No Android phone had integrated it's file manager with dropbox, box and desktop access in one , you can say it like a file hub. No Android phone phone had integrated a universal sharing with just a share button from anywhere you are in an OS. No Android phone I know off that can easily access or "peak-in" in other apps like BB10. If it just going to be all click here - click that, I would rather migrate in an ecosystem that works best in clicking virtual buttons. So yeah, I hope it's more powerful than its predecessors, oh wait, slider could be the pioneer of something else...

Clickety-Clack via CB10
    08-15-15 10:24 PM
115 ... 345