Anyone else on att still on the June patch?
    11-06-16 12:33 PM
    Nobody should be.

You can use an autoloader to wipe your phone and install the factory image for the latest security patch (October): http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aders-1065667/
    11-06-16 01:09 PM
    Anyone else on att still on the June patch?
    Yep June here as well, I don't feel like making my device a brick. Besides Verizon should be updating my phone not some backdoor method that's a shot in the dark.
    11-06-16 02:42 PM
    Yep June here as well, I don't feel like making my device a brick. Besides Verizon should be updating my phone not some backdoor method that's a shot in the dark.
    Using an autoloader is an official BlackBerry solution for devices that need to be updated or repaired.
    11-06-16 03:04 PM
    June is the latest Security Update for Verizon Priv's. So, there's no reason to even try loading via Autoloader as they won't work. There is a Verizon Autloader but, as noted, it stops with the June update.

The newest OS seems to be dribbling out about two people per day! So maybe it is almost here.
    11-06-16 04:21 PM
    OP asked about AT&T patch, if you are on Verizon, June is the latest for you.
    And BB tech support relies heavily on the autoloader, it's an Official tool, not some back door.
    If you are depending on, or expecting updates from Verizon, well you're just screwed.
    11-06-16 07:39 PM
    Using an autoloader is an official BlackBerry solution for devices that need to be updated or repaired.
    Obviously there was a misunderstanding on the AT&T and Verizon phones in this thread, but I wanted to second this post. An autoloader is NOT the same as unlocking a bootloader, rooting a phone, etc.

I have rooted, unrooted, rerooted, and every other kind of rooted in my history with android. I had to factory reset my PRIV because I had an error with the dtek the app saying my system was compromised. During the factory reset, it got stuck. Downloaded the autoloader, booted up to fastboot, and had a freshly loaded OS in less than 10 minutes. Google does this sort of thing with updates for their past Nexus devices, but I must say the way BlackBerry implemented this is by far the best way.

I'm new to Crackberry and BlackBerry in general (excerpt for a short stint with the Storm back in college before I switched to android), and I know I have said this in a few of my posts, but whoever blackberry has hired to run their software on the Android side is doing an amazing job. They don't get enough credit from traditional BlackBerry users or from hardcore android fans. I just hope they have enough success to keep their android vision going.
    FF22 and Wezard like this.
    11-06-16 08:25 PM